• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall | Review Thread

What score do you think Redfall will get?

• 0 -10%

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • 10-20%

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 20-30%

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • 30-40%

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • 40-50%

Votes: 27 4.5%
  • 50-60%

Votes: 81 13.4%
  • 60-70%

Votes: 239 39.6%
  • 70-80%

Votes: 173 28.7%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 44 7.3%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 11 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Topher

Gold Member
58SGG6B.jpg

[UPDATE] - Some reviews may get delayed because of this.

Question: Is it considered okay to post screenshots like this from the other website?

Damn......this game is just screaming "delay me!"

TheMan

Daamn. I think the embargo lifts tonight so we’ll get more varied opinions then, but so far these reviews are brutal.

I voted for 50 to 60 MC btw

Last edited:

Nydius

Yea but most of the time these clowns do drive by posts. They find about 20 different ways to post the same opinion over and over. Then they hide behind their private profiles. The abk thread is filled with complete drivel. There isn’t any real discussion.
There’s plenty of discussion you just don’t want to hear it.

The only drivel here is your drive by bitching about other people bitching.

Last edited:

ulantan

Like does it even matter. People are going to play it because it's free or whatever. Microsoft seemingly have no measure of success other that someone played it for and hour so the engagement line goes up. Like how the fuck are you supposed to improve when there is no failure state. This shit sucks.

Zheph

is that tweet really legit? I know he made a mistake by posting to early but what is it really it?
I am quite surprised, not expecting a crazy game but at least solid, this is a good studio

MiguelItUp

I personally wouldn't be skeptical about ACG's review, he does great work. Especially breaking things down, describing various sections of the game, etc. After everything they've shown us, I don't doubt his review at all. Especially regarding the bugs, performance, and well, fun. To me the game just never really looked "fun" per se, nothing about it looked engaging or enough to keep your interest. A game with nothing really "new" and bloated with a WHOLE lot of been there done that. 😥

Did he reviewed Hogwarts Legacy? Honest question.
He didn't, but he stressed that he didn't have time to do so as he had too many prior things in line. He also never got a key, and just said he was never really into that universe as a whole. Is it true? Who knows? I didn't look into it too much. I still appreciate his reviews the most as I find myself agreeing with him more than anyone else.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
I just don’t understand how Xbox keep signing games off in this shape.

The people at the top have no fucking taste that's why.

They give this time and effort along with a marketing push but Hi-Fi Rush gets shoved out the back door as if it's some shameful straight to DVD abomination. None of it makes any sense.

Edit, quoted wrong post, sorry Saiyan-Rox Saiyan-Rox

Last edited:

Ogbert

Watched ACG's video.

The game looks, at best, like a late PS4-era title, and that's being generous. God knows why they can't get it to run at 60fps out the gate.

I think it needs, at least, two years' worth of development.

MS are absolutely shitting the bed at the moment. This is just incompetence.

Last edited:
I guess with Starfield, community will fix again eventually.

The question is if FM launches in a good shape or not. Usually T10 delivers but again they have never delayed their games either. Or have they?

Nintendo scrapped everything on Metroid Prime 4 after 2 years and handed the reigns to Retro.

I’d rather seen Xbox completely scrap games like Crackdown 3 and this in order to retain some sense of QC.
I see merit to both approaches. In Nintendo's case, you only get the game if you pay full price. In MS case people can play it on the sub if they want and it doesn't effect them much to try it. Hard to say which better honestly.

Top Bottom