• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8BiTw0LF

Banned
All these wins! It's truly a magnificent feeling being on the winning team - over and over again. #TeamReal just can't lose 🤯

Seattle Sounders Win GIF by Major League Soccer

I didn't realise winning meant losing your god damn mind and pretending a KojiPro Silent Hill exists.
It’s worse than that. It’s believing a kojima silent hill is under way and secretly is actually Abandoned by Hassan Kariman, who was hired by Kojima years and years ago to make rubbish asset flip scams and sell them so that Kojima would have someone to hide behind that no one could possibly guess he could be anything other than an asshat.

Last edited:
I think the definition of losing your mind is thinking this is fake but still continuing to post here anyway.

It does amuse me to no end though, that eternal struggle.
I just enjoy watching people drive themselves to the brink of madness. Don't mind me, please continue with the delusion.

I really don't know what to think here. GDT's comment reeeeally gives me pause, but I can just as easily believe that it was nothing more than him taking a shot at Konami for cancelling a game that many people were looking forward to. I'm a big fan of GDT and that plays right into his sense of humor.

If Kojima's not going to announce anything until next year's Game Awards then this thread should be closed. This madness can't be allowed to go on for another 365 days.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

I really don't know what to think here. GDT's comment reeeeally gives me pause, but I can just as easily believe that it was nothing more than him taking a shot at Konami for cancelling a game that many people were looking forward to. I'm a big fan of GDT and that plays right into his sense of humor.

If Kojima's not going to announce anything until next year's Game Awards then this thread should be closed. This madness can't be allowed to go on for another 365 days.
Bluebox have already announced a trailer is coming soon, that should put an end to it once released.

bitbydeath

So if Blue Box releases a trailer and it’s more bullshit teasing and it’s clearly not Silent Hill or Kojima, you’ll actually concede?

I have my doubts.
We’d have to see what it properly is so it can be accurately judged, but yes. I expect the next trailer will come clean on everything in preparation for the upcoming prologue.

Did you see they made another Silent Hill 2 tease? That’s the second or third direct tease to that specific title now.

Last edited:
We’d have to see what it properly is so it can be accurately judged, but yes. I expect the next trailer will come clean on everything in preparation for the upcoming prologue.
I can’t wait!
I actually hope for the best for Hassan, he’s just a dumb dreamer, but this is in no way going to have anything to do with Kojima.

Did you see they made another Silent Hill 2 tease? That’s the second or third direct tease to that specific title now.
whats the teases? haven’t been home.

Cudder

The way

I heard there was something about footprints related to the app but I haven't seen it. Something related to the SH2 loading screen?

tmlDan

So is it basically confirmed? There's no WAY that Del Toro randomly saying that is coincidence.

This is real and i cannot wait.

Kojima had suggested on Twitter recently that he was going back to rewrite a script.

I presume he had a script already written for Silent Hills...

Last edited:

bitbydeath

The way

I heard there was something about footprints related to the app but I haven't seen it. Something related to the SH2 loading screen?
whats the teases? haven’t been home.
In the PS App, they updated the banner with footprints to the right of the title.

b0GxWKO.jpg

Silent Hill 2’s loading screen also had footprints going up the screen albeit with inverse colouring.

59725728-c71f1580-91fc-11e9-9a89-bdaff69c5a70.png

I
I also think that KatharsisT got it wrong a year and a half ago when she said Toyama was doing the Silent Hill reboot. It was Slitter Head.
I Honestly dont trust katharsis T as well lol. The only thing thats keeping my hopes of a new kojima sh alive is the gematsu article since he's as legit as he comes

This
lol

He keeps going and going and going.

DEATH THREATS!!
This man needs to stop. You cant keep crying death threats when you do a bunch of cryptic shit like this. Also doing that cgi shit the same day kojima tweeted it. At this point i lost all sympathy for the guy since he clearly is asking for the attention

I think there will be perhaps a Sony event in the first quarter, I don’t think they drag out the reveal too long. Del Torro was definitively teasing it.

Thinking now about it, why would Sony allow such a bomb at an independent event. This is show closing material and surely they want to keep it for one of their own events.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
This man needs to stop. You cant keep crying death threats when you do a bunch of cryptic shit like this. Also doing that cgi shit the same day kojima tweeted it. At this point i lost all sympathy for the guy since he clearly is asking for the attention

He doesn't need sympathy; he's totally bullshitting about the death threats. All of that whining about his mental health started when that image was going around reddit/twitter listing out all of his past "projects" and what he has been up to. He then did that IGN interview where he stated outright lies about his past projects to try to make himself look good, the one where he promised a free game. Clearly a response to the image floating around listing out his "scams"

Example of his lies:

What Hasan says:

The Whisperer did see release on mobile – as a free-to-play game with a $0.99 purchase to turn off ads – but was quickly pulled.

What actually happened:

GAOM3SP.png

I cropped it, but you can clearly see the game was still up in March of this year, he was charging more than 99 cents, and the thing released in December 2018. So he didn't quickly pull it.. he raised the price over the years lol.. almost like he's a lying scammer.

And the death threat thing? Total BS IMO.. he said his TEAM got "physical death threats".. not a single person on this planet has ever been told who his "team" is. His company has no employees, they are imaginary.. but it's sure convenient that he said these imaginary people were the ones who had "physical death threats" against them (a major crime.)

He got the idiotic games media to buy/repeat his mental health bullshit.

I even tweeted at the IGN guy proof that he lied in that article he posted and he didn't respond... so much for "games journalism."[/quote]

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
And the reason I keep being interested in this is because I have a penchant for spotting pathological liars, and I have a particularly strong desire for wanting to out them. My parents and my older brother are pathological liars and it made for a real... interesting upbringing (and on into my adult life.)

The thing about pathological liars is they realize that most human beings are gullible as shit, and ironically, often the bigger lie you tell, the more gullible people will be in believing it. Especially when it comes to things like work/business related things, or in general talking about "accomplishments."

I think it's for 2 reasons:

1) Almost everyone tells small lies about their accomplishments; who has a resume that is 100% accurate for instance? Almost everyone will list skills or experience that's at best, a stretch, and at worst, a total lie. They might not make up companies they never worked for; but they'll exaggerate what they did at that company almost 100% of the time.

2) Most people really don't tell those big lies, and those that do, often get away with it. So people just aren't looking for them; they really can't fathom it, they don't have much of a frame of reference for it. And because of my 1st point I think there's a psychological barrier where you don't really WANT to question people TOO much on these things, because in the back of your mind you also don't want people questioning you, and in a sense.. you are also a liar. So the pathological liar? They'll list those companies they never worked for.. or companies that don't even exist.. and they'll say they were the damn CEO. Because they've learned through experience people are gullible as shit and don't really want to question you. Of course that's not so easy to do anymore; because at some point big corps realized this shit was happening.. and someone got the idea to create an independent database of this info, and have all the big corps pay a fee to share that info. That person is now filthy rich, and if I had to guess.. they probably are like me, experienced with liars... or realizing pretty much everyone is at least a bit full of shit, and some people, are just completely full of shit.

That's my thesis.

Thanks for reading.

Now I must do the drugs and touch the butts.

Last edited:
I still think Abandoned has something to do with the whole thing, but even if not, everyone will be a winner because it sure looks like we get our Kojima/Del Torro Silent Hill game.

i mean why else would he say something like this, no one other said a similar thing and even if he just wanted to address the rumors, he is not stupid and knows exactly that such a comment is like pouring fuel in a fire instead of put it out.

And the reason I keep being interested in this is because I have a penchant for spotting pathological liars, and I have a particularly strong desire for wanting to out them. My parents and my older brother are pathological liars and it made for a real... interesting upbringing (and on into my adult life.)

The thing about pathological liars is they realize that most human beings are gullible as shit, and ironically, often the bigger lie you tell, the more gullible people will be in believing it. Especially when it comes to things like work/business related things, or in general talking about "accomplishments."

I think it's for 2 reasons:

1) Almost everyone tells small lies about their accomplishments; who has a resume that is 100% accurate for instance? Almost everyone will list skills or experience that's at best, a stretch, and at worst, a total lie. They might not make up companies they never worked for; but they'll exaggerate what they did at that company almost 100% of the time.

2) Most people really don't tell those big lies, and those that do, often get away with it. So people just aren't looking for them; they really can't fathom it, they don't have much of a frame of reference for it. And because of my 1st point I think there's a psychological barrier where you don't really WANT to question people TOO much on these things, because in the back of your mind you also don't want people questioning you, and in a sense.. you are also a liar. So the pathological liar? They'll list those companies they never worked for.. or companies that don't even exist.. and they'll say they were the damn CEO. Because they've learned through experience people are gullible as shit and don't really want to question you. Of course that's not so easy to do anymore; because at some point big corps realized this shit was happening.. and someone got the idea to create an independent database of this info, and have all the big corps pay a fee to share that info. That person is now filthy rich, and if I had to guess.. they probably are like me, experienced with liars... or realizing pretty much everyone is at least a bit full of shit, and some people, are just completely full of shit.

That's my thesis.

Thanks for reading.

Now I must do the drugs and touch the butts.
Im just gonna summarize this to fuck hasan

I think there will be perhaps a Sony event in the first quarter, I don’t think they drag out the reveal too long. Del Torro was definitively teasing it.

Thinking now about it, why would Sony allow such a bomb at an independent event. This is show closing material and surely they want to keep it for one of their own events.
If Playstation has a big live event, i am thinking it’s a possibility. June maybe?

Kojima also retweeted;

🤔

Last edited:
I still think Abandoned has something to do with the whole thing, but even if not, everyone will be a winner because it sure looks like we get our Kojima/Del Torro Silent Hill game.

i mean why else would he say something like this, no one other said a similar thing and even if he just wanted to address the rumors, he is not stupid and knows exactly that such a comment is like pouring fuel in a fire instead of put it out.
1) Hassan and Abandoned have nothing to do with anything other than bullshit.
2) there will very likely be another silent hill
3) it might be made by Kojima.

Quality summary.

I'm so high right now.

Got 2 games running at once on my PC.

It's suck. When one is matchmaking, I play the other.

Like some sort of fiend.
You're on the right kind of high imho... Won't mind having some of what you're smoking if you're on the sharing mood :messenger_winking:
I can do game + podcast / youtube, but game + game feels like the next stage in human evolution

schaft0620

In the PS App, they updated the banner with footprints to the right of the title.

b0GxWKO.jpg

Silent Hill 2’s loading screen also had footprints going up the screen albeit with inverse colouring.

59725728-c71f1580-91fc-11e9-9a89-bdaff69c5a70.png

OK so the app itself has never been updated, proof that the large download for the app is a box of locked content.

I think kojima sh is possible. I also think we should stop giving hasan any type of publicity. This man is milking us dry while other indie devs who actually have honest marketing gets left to dry. Hasan will keep this charade up then when we attack him, he'll start using the death threat card which is already a huge red flag.

After seeing the Unreal Engine Matrix Demo... I don't think it's unreasonable to think that Hasan is a computer generated meta human.
I do think he is real, because even at the Matrix you can kind of tell it’s not a real person.

But it is a little bit strange to me that apparently no one ever saw Hasan. I mean with that kind of publicity the whole thing had it would be easy to think that someone familiar with this whole thing saw him somewhere, but there is still no report of anyone seeing him. So either he is nearly never going out or he masks himself to not getting recognized, which would be a little bit strange for such a small developer.

baphomet

I do think he is real, because even at the Matrix you can kind of tell it’s not a real person.

But it is a little bit strange to me that apparently no one ever saw Hasan. I mean with that kind of publicity the whole thing had it would be easy to think that someone familiar with this whole thing saw him somewhere, but there is still no report of anyone seeing him. So either he is nearly never going out or he masks himself to not getting recognized, which would be a little bit strange for such a small developer.

he's a literal no one.

people see him out every day. why you think anyone on earth would care enough to post about it I have no idea.

this entire Abandoned/Kojima is long over with. this thread is the only place on the web still trying to make connections between the 2 and it will remain an everlasting shrine to the gullibility of people.

ragequit310

Neo Member

The unreal demo was done by a fairly small team and we have a clear reference of what Keanu looks like. An experienced AAA studio using a unknown model might get away with it.

Just saying..

LSV3hPx.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom