• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fishels

Personally I’m team real for the moment in terms of Del Toro and Kojima prob doing something, but I don’t think it has anything to do with abandoned. I feel that App is some sort of weird front for tax evasion or something idk.

Personally I’m team real for the moment in terms of Del Toro and Kojima prob doing something, but I don’t think it has anything to do with abandoned. I feel that App is some sort of weird front for tax evasion or something idk.
Well, that’s not really team real. Team real believes Abandoned is made by Kojima and is secretly Silent Hill + castlevania + metal gear solid and will be a future playable demo app for all Sony first party games.

VN1X

Banned
Maybe it's time for a new thread that does away with all the Abandoned/Hasan connections and focuses more on actual tangible tidbits, mentions and info regarding a new Silent Hill?

absolutely. Abandoned is probably not even a game... and if it is, it's an indie piece of shit not connected to anything
Abandoned twitter got 60k followers for absolutely doing nothing but doing cryptic tweets. Meanwhile actual indie devs putting in honest marketing cant even past 10k. I actually do hope we make a new thread which cuts off hasan and his stupid game and focus on the info about a possible new sh game

8BiTw0LF

Banned

Shadowplay​

Joy Division

To the center of the city where all roads meet, waiting for you
To the depths of the ocean where all hopes sank, searching for you
I was moving through the silence without motion, waiting for you
In a room with a window in the corner, I found truth
In the shadowplay, acting out your own death, knowing no more
As the assassins all grouped in four lines, dancing on the floor
And with cold steel, odor on their bodies mad a move to connect
But I could only stare in disbelief as the crowds all left
I did everything, everything I wanted to
I let them use you for their own ends
To the center of the city in the night, waiting for you
To the center of the city in the night, waiting for you

bbc whatever GIF

absolutely. Abandoned is probably not even a game... and if it is, it's an indie piece of shit not connected to anything

i dont think abadnoned is a real game. either hasan is involved with the kojima silent hill in some way or the guy really is a complete fraud who somehow managed to get an app on the PS store. there is no game called abandoned. its obvious.

So the KatharsisT rumor that we were told to expect the announcement at Sony events last year, where Japan Studio and Toyama were making Silent Hill, (he was making slitter head) was total horseshit? What's to say this latest rumor isn't horseshit either?

"We're aware of all the rumors and reports but can confirm that they are not true," a Konami U.S. representative said. "I know it's not the answer your fans may want to hear."
At least Konami was telling the truth?

DarthPutin

Everything about Katharsis is total horseshit. I think her only true predictions were piggybacking on Navtra's leaks and "I knew about that!" Maybe she got something right, but at this point I'll put it to coincidence.

Everything about Katharsis is total horseshit. I think her only true predictions were piggybacking on Navtra's leaks and "I knew about that!" Maybe she got something right, but at this point I'll put it to coincidence.
I only take the Bloober rumors seriously now because that partnership was ACTUALLY announced. The "prominent" japanese developer wasn't announced. For all we know, It's going to be Bloober making Silent Hill games going forward.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Subject of the topic: Kojima is making a Silent Hill game.
Guillermo del Toro, who was involved with Kojima on making Silent Hills, on TGA: I hope we get another Silent Hill soon.. #shrug#

Team fake: this has absolutely no connection to this topic.

Okay man, you do you.
Wrong subject.
Subject is abandoned game.
Make other topic for Kojima Silent Hill if you wish

Ebidramon

Banned
No, I mean seriously...

For instance, people have been asking for years for games like Suikoden 6, or Valkyrie Profile 3, or especially Half Life 3 to become reality, but no matter how much time passed, they never happened.

There are exceptions like Final Fantasy VII Remake, or Shenmue 3, but those seem more like a lightning striking millions of times at the same place type of a thing.

From what it seems to me, it looks like the best fans will ever get is to meme this rumor til kingdom come.

Elios83

Have they? The problem I see is that one side has changed the rules from Hasan/bbgs being a arg to a silent hill game being made.

Pretty irrelevant honestly since what team true hoped for was abandoned/hasan/bbgs to be an elaborated scam hiding a SH game developed by Kojima.
Seems they were right about what matters, the game itself :messenger_grinning_sweat: :goog_eek: 👀

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Blo
Bloober denied the leaked games, which included the layers of fear 3 concept. They didnt deny making sh games going forward, plus the partnership literally gives bloober the rights to use konami's ip freely. What do you think are they going to make? A horror Bomberman game?
They specifically said.
"At Bloober Team we have two active internal projects, one in the production phase and one in the pre-production phase. Both are going to be bigger in scope than The Medium, however, neither of them is based on themes or premises that have been circulating online in the last days."
Which refers to the Silent Hill rumour.

LixhulHot

Banned

Was going to say, how the hell could you be in team real when this is a clear attention-seeking exercise with nothing to show? Silent Hill I could imagine being developed, the IP is just too big to throw away, but this has absolutely nothing to do with this Blue Box thing and I have not idea why this thread is still going.

Just looking at the "connections" made between this and other things is just cringe-worthy. World is full of idiots.

Top Bottom