• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sky News are reporting that a gang of Monkeys have stolen Covid-19 samples

GV82

A gang of monkeys attacked a laboratory assistant and escaped with a batch of coronavirus blood test samples, it has been reported. The bizarre incident saw the troop of primates launch their assault near Meerut Medical College in Delhi, India. According to local media, the animals then snatched COVID-19 blood test samples that had been taken from three patients and fled.

One of the monkeys was later spotted in a tree chewing one of the sample collection kits, the Times of India reported - adding that test samples from the patients had to be taken again.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...amples-after-attacking-lab-assistant-11996752

Last edited:

Verdanth

"Hello, sir, we've secured the package. Please confirm the rendezvous point."

images

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Most north americans/europeans who have little experience would be surprised how sophisticated monkeys can be when they harass humans.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

You would think potential Wu Flu samples would be a bit more secured like maybe in some type of container.
Were these monkeys roaming around inside the hospital? Was the technician just casually carrying them around?

Imagine being a person who now needs to submit another test sample because of this?

"Yes, I'm sorry sir but we will need to get you in for another sample"

"Why? What happened to the sample I already gave?"

"Well...do you know how strong monkeys are?"

No, the monkey was actually on a leash and getting pulled back and grabbed onto the kid to keep from getting pulled
this could very well be true

if this is the case i feel bad for the monkey and hope it could escape it's owners

or what if it has a bond with it's owners

fucking

people gotta be wary of what their pets are capable of

People quickly forget

yea i've seen that, and that's a chimpanzee

anyone stupid enough to own a chimpanzee almost deserves the consequence

you ever take the cheese off a pizza, that's what it's like for a chimp to take someone's face off

Fret Runner

Quick, put on the Earth channel. Shit's going down!
the monkeys stole some virus samples from some fucking dude on his lunch break.
Now the monkeys are mocking him from atop a tree as he shakes his fist in anger.
KJvY.gif

Holy shit. I feel for those in charge of retrieving those vials. Those things'll totally rip your dick off.

I'm sure Bruce Willis'd get a chuckle out of this if he'd be capable to remember that one movie he's done half a lifetime ago.
That said, the show based off of it's definitely worth checking out, at the very least, and I'd be remiss if I didn't plug it every chance I get.

Top Bottom