• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Henderson: Metal Gear 3 Remake Trailer is 2 minutes and 19 seconds long

Draugoth

Gold Member

Trailer also confirmed by Windows Central:
After confirming that I'd heard similar rumors (that may also include a Castlevania revival), I mentioned on my Xbox Two Podcast a couple of weeks ago that Metal Gear Solid 3 might be multiplatform, despite some previous assumptions that it would be PlayStation exclusive. I wasn't 100% sure at the time, hence no report. Since then, Insider Gaming came out with a report stating that it would indeed be multiplatform, and I have since also hard-confirmed that the rumors I'd heard were true.

Edit: he deleted the tweet

Ap5dvom.jpg

Last edited:
Watch the show be about to close out, everyone will be spamming chat about the show being trash and then they say "thats all for today.....but wait, theres one more......WHAT A TRILL!!" lol
Ha, I could see that happening. Pretty cringe if they did, imo!

Mozzarella

Hmm, something is fishy if they are leaking it like that, maybe they are doing some trick? idk.
But good news anyway, at least if it turns out to be true.

Vognerful

I don't want to derail the trhead, but what are the latest sources on Silent Hill remake? did Team Real win at the end?

is Kojima making it or blooper team?

dotnotbot

Am why 3 first? Why not remake the first and go from there?

Cause 3 is the easiest one to remake and also the most iconic one. It's already in TPP 3D, level design will probably not see much changes (except there won't be loading screens in between anymore which is going to make quite a big difference).

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

Cause 3 is the easiest one to remake and also the most iconic one. It's already in 3D, level design will probably not see much changes.
I would not say 3 is the most iconic one. It's debatable on which one is but if you're to ask the average gamer it's still the first. Every knows who psycho mantis is and spiper wolf and the torture scene. Not sure if 3 has that cultural impact.

And exactly, 3 is probably the one that needs the remake the least. It still needs it... Don't get me wrong but I'd love to see them fix 2.

Last edited:

dotnotbot

I would not say 3 is the most iconic one. It's debatable on which one is but if you're to ask the average gamer it's still the first. Every knows who psycho mantis is and spiper wolf and the torture scene. Not sure if 3 has that cultural impact.

And exactly, 3 is probably the one that needs the remake the least. It still needs it... Don't get me wrong but I'd love to see them fix 2.

I would prefer remake of 1 or 2 too, but it is what it is. Let's hope this remake is good at least.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This exposes what we all speculated before in the past. "The Snitch" is a Google/YT employee getting this from the back-end when companies put them up too early.

In this case, Konami with the trailer that will have all the platforms in it and not the Sony one which it will be mixed in and either is not uploaded yet, or they have a special relationship with Google/YT due to these types of back-end leakers.

Isn't the showcase tomorrow? Like who cares? Stupid leakers
I mean...you are here and talking about it.. so you care?

Either way, meh from me personally. I never cared for MGS, but I am glad that the fans will get something they want, so I am excited for them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom