• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your GOTY 2017 so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'd rather not call it right now but the only contender to Zelda is P5 for me at this point.

Zelda is mindbogglingly good in terms of expansive core mechanics that constantly vary and build upon themselves.

jjonez18

Out of thrones I've played it Horizon.

Still gotta get a Switch and give Zelda a go.

And Persona is sure to steal my heart though.

joshcam19

Horizon is tops for me. NiOh is second but I want to play more. Played a few hours of Zelda on a friends switch, really didn't grab me especially right after playing Horizon.

JBwB

Haven't finished it yet but Horizon is easily the best game I've played this year so far.

There are so many amazing games this year that I haven't played or have yet to release that may take the crown.

Karu

Yakuza 0

Can't see it being beaten right now, but there are definitely some hot contenders this year.

NieR Automata for sure. I loved my time with it. Such an improvement over the first and the story was wonderful.

Zelda is really good too. I'm very impressed by it and I've kind of lost a lot of my love for the series over the years. It's such a cool game.

I will say that Gravity Rush 2 is my biggest disappointment this year so far. I enjoyed the first enough to get the Platinum trophy and this one I just wanted out when I finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom