• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - Ready to get back to work Chief?

Are you ready

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordOfChaos

Graphics aren't jaw dropping "this is next gen", but I still like what I'm seeing.

It looks about right for what you'd expect of a game that has to still consider that it has to run on Jaguar cores and HDDs, with the 9th gen just able to crank up graphics more and add non-fundamental improvements. Which is exactly what people were saying you were concern trolling to say was logically true a while ago.

Not that I'm concerned by any stretch. Looks fine, and seems to confirm the open world, I'm into it.

Zoro7

Banned
Lol if this is what they’re starting with I’d rather have the GTA 5 trailer. Very uninspired looking. Just looks like something that’s been done many many times before.

Orky

Banned
I mean, this doesn't look all that much better than the first Horizon game, and I doubt Horizon 2 is gonna look any worse than that.

lol this looks way better than horizon 1 and this is 4K@60fps. gotta wait for the 4K VOD to truly compare

decisions

Very unimpressed. I was thinking they would have a revolutionary fast travel mechanic where you can rocket from one point of the Halo ring to another as a diagetic fast travel system or something that felt like a real jump.

This looks like the same uninspired crap that 343 has done all along.

Last edited:

GreyHand23

horizon launches this year? and they didn't even show gameplay, only "in-engine". lets wait and compare true gameplay vs gameplay, okay?

You're right. I want to see the 4k version, but on first glance I think cross gen definitely affected this game. It looks fun though.

Tesseract

Banned
Stephen Curry Stephen Curry GET ITT

F750160D8D779D3CC137CDD48E25328FC76FFAD5

3OYL.gif

Top Bottom