• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - Ready to get back to work Chief?

Are you ready

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mista

Banned
Destiny 2 to Xbox Series X and Xbox Game Pass

Edn_NmVVoAAefxv

I don't like Destiny, but cool that Destiny 2 plus all expansions will be on Gamepass. MS is really making sure that Gamepass will be even more of a value than it already is.

Last edited:

Orky

Banned
Again almost all. Spiderman is one of them and we saw gameplay. Launch, or launch window or even few years out. Sony git them beat. Please don't out games like State of Decay, Bastke Roads, etc in same conversation. Gt was shown with gameplay and looked good Forza we saw no real gameplay.

You are fishing, it's not working.

eh, spider-man is using ps4 assets lol and no it wasn't gameplay, only cutscenes, no HUD, menu etc. GT didn't even have a release date, could be easily 2022 game.
Again, sony didn't show anything at all gameplay wise for games this year.

Protocol7

All this bragging about we have the biggest one, we are the most powerful, we will have more games, our show case will be way better, blah blah blah... 20min left and nothing so far... :/
Nothing... what's happening? No gameplay... nothing showing it's more powerful... what the hell... this is typically Microsoft for me...
Except for Miscrosoft Studios, almost all the rest is someting we already saw...

Not even pissed, just frutrated... :/

PS: I would say this for any manufacturers for the missing gameplay*

Last edited:

FunkMiller

They beat this shit and Sony have the pedigree of delivering games.

MS need to prove something, Sony don’t ...... their games are consistently brilliant.

Sony’s event was average. This is worse. And Sony are dominating the market.

I‘m honestly stunned by this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom