• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - Ready to get back to work Chief?

Are you ready

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cormack12

Gold Member
Whoa!!! Was that Stalker 2 as an exclusive available at launch? Holy shit

Also, does it mean it's only excusive to the platform at launch?

They beat this shit and Sony have the pedigree of delivering games.

MS need to prove something, Sony don’t ...... their games are consistently brilliant.

You're delusional if you think "pedigree" excuses an absolutely terrible show that somehow featured Goodbye Volcano High. Both need to sell their product and both have done an awful job at it.

I'll grant you that Sony has built way more good will than Microsoft, but next gen has looked very underwhelming for both.

They give the warhammer licence out too freely. Always some half assed game by some indie dev. Some good concepts that would be amazing give a proper budget

Gamernyc78

Banned
All this bragging about we have the biggest one, we are the most powerful, we will have more games, our show case will be way better, blah blah blah... 20min left and nothing so far... :/
Nothing... what's happening? No gameplay... nothing showing it's more powerful... what the hell... this is typically Microsoft for me...
Except for Miscrosoft Studios, almost all the rest is someting we already saw...

Not even pissed, just frutrated... :/

And every presentation you have ppl say "oh if thy don't bring it big this time it's over" but they be right back at it next presentation with high hopes. Bro I gave up with them a long time ago.

I'm not getting a nextbox at all.

Top Bottom