• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - Ready to get back to work Chief?

Are you ready

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're delusional if you think "pedigree" excuses an absolutely terrible show that somehow featured Goodbye Volcano High. Both need to sell their product and both have done an awful job at it.

I'll grant you that Sony has built way more good will than Microsoft, but next gen has looked very underwhelming for both.
sony sold me the ps5 with horizon, demon's souls, spidey, GT7, ratchet and clank...

GreyHand23

You're delusional if you think "pedigree" excuses an absolutely terrible show that somehow featured Goodbye Volcano High. Both need to sell their product and both have done an awful job at it.

I'll grant you that Sony has built way more good will than Microsoft, but next gen has looked very underwhelming for both.

So far, Sony showed more gameplay and the games looked better. On top of good will this hasn't been a good show for xbox so far. I still think there will be some cool stuff though.

Mattyp

Gold Member
And every presentation you have ppl say "oh if thy don't bring it big this time it's over" but they be right back at it next presentation with high hopes. Bro I gave up with them a long time ago.

I'm not getting a nextbox at all.

We already knew you weren't getting an xbox you post the same shit in every single xbox thread.

Orky

Banned
yeah, MS' timed exclusives are way better than the ones Sony has shown. no bugsnax and furry game lol stalker 2 baby

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The medium yes

Top Bottom