• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016/17 UEFA Women's Champion's League Final: Lyon vs PSG || June 1

Peru

Don't usually watch women's football? Want to get ready for the Women's EURO 2017 in the Netherlands (July 16)?

Here's your chance to watch the best team in the world, Lyon, and another French team that might lose by several goals, duking it out in Cardiff tonight.

UWCLCardiff2017.jpg

Azy7pzo.jpg

Countdown timer

Where to watch? Everyone can watch! If it's not on TV in your country it's streamed by UEFA. Details: http://www.uefa.com/womenschampionsleague/news/newsid=2472552.html

Who to watch out for?

Lyon: Ada Hegerberg, UEFA 2016 European player of the year and 2017 BBC world player of the year; Alex Morgan, the USWNT star; Eugenie Le Sommer, split top scorer title this season with Hegerberg

PSG: Brazil's veteran Cristiane; Marie-Laure Delie, top scorer this season

azyless

I'll be watching it. I can't stand PSG as a whole but damn, I feel like they've had a good year and deserve to get something out of it. They're not even qualified for the CL next year as it stands :/
I'm going to a EURO semi and the final this summer as well, I can't wait (hopefully France doesn't disappoint me again).

Top Bottom