• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best candy of all time?

Cutty Flam

Banned
Sadly, I gave up sugar, had to. It’s for the best. But I really want to hear all about people’s favorites ITT

I miss it all, but can’t go back. Such fond memories

Swedish Fish, Gobstoppers, Nerds, Malt Balls, Chocolate Kisses, Twix, Kit Kat Bars, Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, Gumballs, Maple Leafs, Gummy Bears and Worms, Chocolate Rain....

Let’s hear some favorites and reminisce about good times with candy ya fat pigs and sowwwwwwws

Grinchy

Banned
As a kid I fucking loved Dweebz. They were the "cousins of nerds." They were discontinued and only exist as a distant memory from childhood now. I wonder if I'd even still like them.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Never heard if Dweebz

Those gumballs in the Ice Creams of Sonic The Hedgehog, Ninja Turtles, Pikachu, and Yoshi always tasted pretty damn good too

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

BigBooper

I always liked a good peanut roll. Nougat with caramel covered in peanuts. Tom's candy was a local company that made my favorite.

Setzer

I don't consume candy like I used to but I still have it on occasion. My favorites are Red Vines, Haribo Cola bottles, and York Peppermint patties(frozen).

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Never had much of a sweet tooth so I eat next to no candy and don’t drink soda. I crave it like anyone else if I get into the habit consuming sugar so I just avoid it entirely. Just not worth it to me.

judging you all

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Peanut butter cups will always be the GOAT, doesn't have to be Reese's, but chocolate and peanut butter is an unstoppable combination.

5th Avenues, Whatchamacallit's, etc.

Top Bottom