• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO 2015 Fighting Game Tournament - June 26-28

Anth0ny

Is there a youtube vid of Dieminion's entrance?

edit: nvm! found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKAtfMhTcJ8

charlie_murphy_laughiuuu7e.gif

So how was the chat reaction when Shroomed beat M2K in singles and sent him to losers 2:0... the commentators didnt even see it coming. It was priceless.

Hey guys! Thanks for cheering for me earlier when I played against Vinnie. I placed 17th overall for Smash 4. Just barely out of getting money, unfortunately.

After I lost to Vinnie, I went on to fight MJG again in loser's finals. I managed to beat him again and moved on to the 32-man bracket. I then went on to beat Scatt, then lost to Kamicario (which is making me reconsider using Luigi for the Lucario match-up).

Damn

This matchup is so bad for Yoshi. He can't do anything without committing.

Funnily enough, I was talking about this exact same thing with some people before that match. It's a problem for sure. I basically only have jabs, tilts, n-air, eggs, and Egg Lay for that match-up, and maybe u-air for early kills. Pretty much anything else will get stuffed out by Sheik's non-commital f-air and whatnot if I don't get a good read.

That said, it's nowhere close to unwinnable. Yoshi survives forever against her (assuming you don't get up-smashed), so it's mainly a matter of messing up as little as possible, since Yoshi's damage output greatly surpasses hers.

Know I'm late but Poltergust fucked up

On FD when Sheik was falling both were around 80-90% on their first stock he went for a neutral air when he should've went for a forward smash.

Vinnie wouldn't have been able to put out a neutral air fast enough and he could've gotten the first kill that last game.

Either way he played amazing.
Yeah, there are some things I could've done better when I played. I should definitely use Egg Lay in that match-up more as well.

Marz

That's actually true.

Everybody it's rooting for him cause he's the underdog. But by his acting (Not just at CEO) I can predict he's such a douch and big headed guy.
If he starts to place top places regular I'm pretty sure people will start to hate him (If he doesn't change his behaviour)

Any way, congrats to Kaz. Another japanese winning at the states ranking event.

He's actually really nice and humble irl. Where are you getting this from?

Are their archives of the full streams so I can catch up?

I had no way to watch the matches live and I really want to not be spoiled beforehand

I went to sleep early yesterday at about the Winners Grand Finals. I wake up today and see that Kazunoko won?! This was America's best chance to win the tournament. How disappointing.
I'm guessing Japan is still too strong and another international player is going to win EVO.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I went to sleep early yesterday at about the Winners Grand Finals. I wake up today and see that Kazunoko won?! This was America's best chance to win the tournament. How disappointing.
I'm guessing Japan is still too strong and another international player is going to win EVO.

PR Rog can win it. I think he had a better chance to beat Kaz than 801strider.

Kikujiro

PR Rog can win it. I think he had a better chance to beat Kaz than 801strider.

EVO is unpredictable, it's 50% dependant on how lucky you get in your bracket draw, there are like 40 players on the same level plus countless of middle to top tier players who can make miracles happen (like Lil Joe beating some top players some EVO ago, or Tampa Bison or FilipinoMan).

Top Bottom