• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO 2015 Fighting Game Tournament - June 26-28

Maligna

Banned
10706835_312269115625892_1788894402_n.jpg

I'm not salty. I actually want the US to win just cuz it never happens. It's just a douchey chant is all.

The "U.S.A." chant always annoys the crap out of me. I mean, I'm glad you guys are doing well against Japan for once but geez... be humble. Regular cheers are sufficient.

eahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh douchy to support your home town? what about regional chants then? do those also bother you? if not then you already understand why your argument is silly.

The "U.S.A." chant always annoys the crap out of me. I mean, I'm glad you guys are doing well against Japan for once but geez... be humble. Regular cheers are sufficient.

USA didn't invent national pride, lol.

Watch the Olympics or the World Cup. See how the international audiences behave.

That was the most SF fundamentals SFxT has ever seen

That's funny, considering many people (top players included) believe SFxT promotes better fundamentals way more than SF4.

Chanting USA in both appropriate and inappropriate situations concerning any sort of competition against another nation is a time honored tradition.

eahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh douchy to support your home town? what about regional chants then? do those also bother you? if not then you already understand why your argument is silly.

if it were up to me I'd silence all crowds

everywhere

forever

hell I tell my friends who cheer for me to shut the fuck up as well

El Sloth

Banned
I'm not salty. I actually want the US to win just cuz it never happens. It's just a douchey chant is all.
What you need to understand is that it is literally the only chant we have to cheer on Americans in any sort of international competition in anything.

And that we will always chant it no matter how terrible we know we're about to get fucked (see: us versus Germany in the last world cup) or if we're doing really well.

Top Bottom