• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiako

Sigue jugando.

At least Peru can take 3rd place again. Can't give my undivided attention to the match since I've got some work to do :(

I'm only watching it in the background while I play some Witcher. It's my first day off work in a week and a half D:

Ingeniero

Come on Perú, back to back third place would be nice. Playing well so far.

Good luck to Argentina tomorrow, lift that Copa.

NolbertoS

Good job, Peru. The country needs a re-assurance that Peruvian futbol is on a right path. Been almost 33 years last time they were in a World Cup. I'm liking Gareca better than Markarian for sure.

z1ggy

Good job, Peru. The country needs a re-assurance that Peruvian futbol is on a right path. Been almost 33 years last time they were in a World Cup. I'm liking Gareca better than Markarian for sure.

Gareca is a great guy. He did a lot for Velez in Argentina.

longdi

Banned
Any place showing the finals live on the internet?
Time for Messi to score a hattrick and win golden balls and destroy Pele and Diego

Peru coach is a joke. Carrillo is their best player and almost didnt played in the tournament. Fire him.

Today , everyone is standing for chile. Lets go Matiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Some of us don't take too kindly to drink driving and sexual assault

But we are suppoused to forget a player bitting 3 others, criminal kicks in game that could have seriously injured someone, a hand that turned in a goal that launched Argentina to the semi finals, oh, and of course the dopping. Seriously, what's with people's memory. It's like they forget this things on purpose just to have someone to hate.
Trully, football can show the best and the worst of people.

Santiako

Argentina: Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Otamendi, Rojo; Mascherano, Biglia; Messi, Pastore, Di María; Agüero

Chile: Bravo; Silva, Marcelo Díaz, Medel; Isla, Vidal, Aránguiz, Beausejour; Valdivia; Alexis y Vargas.

One hour to go and I'm already out of nails.

BigBoss

Argentina: Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Otamendi, Rojo; Mascherano, Biglia; Messi, Pastore, Di María; Agüero

Chile: Bravo; Silva, Marcelo Díaz, Medel; Isla, Vidal, Aránguiz, Beausejour; Valdivia; Alexis y Vargas.

One hour to go and I'm already out of nails.

Ugh, why isn't Garay starting Martino?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom