• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1nC3nt

I want to Chile wins, but it's going to be so hard.... Hopefully Carlo de Gavardo will help us from where he is now Y.Y

Santiako

gdq2v1O.jpg

Chilean fans looking hot :9

Eyeh4wk

Because hating Chile is the trend right? Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with people nowadays, so full of hatred, it's just astonishing

Heh, there's always one.

Anyway, C'mon Chile it's now or never.

No way.
We need to have them is South America, the eternal joke that they never won.

Humm, you do make an interesting point... nah. I can't root for Argentina it'd be unpatriotic of me.

Heh, there's always one.

Anyway, C'mon Chile it's now or never.

Humm, you do make an interesting point... nah. I can't root for Argentina it'd be unpatriotic of me.

One what? I think we're not on the same page here, maybe I didn't express myself right, I was saying that I didn't get why so many people were rooting against Chile just because yes. I mean, I get it, some shady stuff has been going on with Jara for example, but he already got punished. And the rest talk like they are free of all sin. The hate is scaling waaay to fast. Anyways, vamos Chile ctm

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope Chile wins, i mean they have to win. We haven't made it to the finals for nothing, go Chile! Also i don't think i can handle the amount of salt that will occur in my family if Chile doesn't win, i bet things get nasty if Chile loses.

Eyeh4wk

One what? I think we're not on the same page here, maybe I didn't express myself right, I was saying that I didn't get why so many people were rooting against Chile just because yes. I mean, I get it, some shady stuff has been going on with Jara for example, but he already got punished. And the rest talk like they are free of all sin. The hate is scaling waaay to fast. Anyways, vamos Chile ctm

Relax, man. I meant that there is always one that takes it personally. You are in a sports thread. You expect everybody to root for the same team? Its all in good fun.

Relax, man. I meant that there is always one that takes it personally. You are in a sports thread. You expect everybody to root for the same team? Its all in good fun.

Yeah, you are right, I let it get to me. Hoping for a fun game with no fuck ups. Vamos Chile!

Toxi

Banned
Ref's not calling anything, this is gonna get ugly.

And right as I say this the ref calls something. Huh.

Man, this game is fast.

EDIT: ARGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom