• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 2: Resurrected |OT| Angels and Demons? Sanctuary much.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
hmm fuck man it seems offline mode chars are not cross save that is rather retarded blizzard
the fuck you think people are buying the switch version for??

GRAPHICS? :pie_roffles:

Last edited:

Spukc

jesus i can't even play on switch and pc at the same time because one BNET account even if i play offline on switch., the fuck is this gimped shit :pie_roffles:

Spukc

I6XfzA2.jpg

Ok so it works.. but i have to put my switch in airplane mode..

Or i will kick out my pc version.. even if i play offline mode on the switch..

Kinda regretting the switch version oh well

guess i will run 2 games 🤨

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Paladin is an excellent class. Probably the safest of all no matter what build you use as long as you have holy shield. Easy max block rate.
Might get it tonight.

When I played D2 20 years ago I did a Bowazon. Got boring shooting people. But I didnt feel like starting a new class to grind up again so I stuck with her.

I tried a Javazon in the beta. Was ok. Much tougher than zipping arrows at monsters.

But reading some class guides, I was thinking of doing a Paladin class with electricity bolts.

Spukc

anyway knows how you can swap graphics on the fly on console? like you do on PC with the G keybind?

I’ve been playing online without issue since severs went live? Other people having trouble?

edit: got disconnected right as I typed this, gg

Last edited:

DavidGzz

You can only pause the PC version. Console version, RIP. I need that when I take this to work so PC mainly, it is. Also, can confirm there is no cross-progression for offline characters. No cloud saves. Makes sense, I guess. Glad I opted for SP, looks like there are issues. Watching Quin rage.

Last edited:

born free

Neo Member
Honestly based on that last video is giving me pause, game looks super choppy/muddy on Switch but holding off for more impressions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom