• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 2: Resurrected |OT| Angels and Demons? Sanctuary much.

sircaw

Banned
The best way to start is actually fireball/firebolt then going static field and frost nova. Taking a single point of tele and frozen armor on the way.

Respec to the blizzard tree once you feel comfortable.Keep tele and static as well.

Static field is the best spell in the game but falls of every succeeding difficulty level since it scales on it. It deals flat 50% current health damage every cast on an aoe so it’s a boss killer on normal. It deals less on higher difficulty and even stops working once enemies goes down to 50% hp.

Frost nova for aoe and utility for slowing. Frozen armor for armor obviously but you don’t need much point in it. Fireball/bolt for single target damage.

edit: my bad. sf deals 25% not 50% but it’s still huge and has very fast cast time.

edit2: forgot to mention but you can get a few points to charge bolt as well before you have access to frost nova for early game aoe. It’s a lot more efficient than throwing fireballs or firebolts on a bunch of enemies.
Teleport is the best spell in the game slap, :messenger_sad_relieved: :messenger_heart:

Markio128

general election uk GIF by BBC

These last couple of weeks have been crazy; Tales of Arise, Deathloop, Kena and now D2R and Death Stranding DC. Us gamers are being truly spoilt at this point.

Nozz-A-La

Some of the Xbox achievements are a smidge challenging.

Reach level 99.

or my personal favourite.

Reach Level 99 with a Hardcore Character.

JCK75

Holy Jesus, only just now noticing but that Amazon looks like Donald Trump.
Why the hell can't I play it yet? I hate that they don't just let us play at midnight like they used to.

Last edited:

Mr.ODST

If anyone is playing on Xbox let me know, will be on Series S doing some levelling, dunno what build to go though

MikeM

If anyone is playing on Xbox let me know, will be on Series S doing some levelling, dunno what build to go though
I'm playing on Xbox and not an asshole. Send me a PM if you don't want to broadcast your gamertag and i'll add you up. Only have three friends on Xbox, two of which are family lol (compared to 30+ on PS).

Tschumi

So. It's out now. Right? Well here's my problem.

I played it a bunch in BETA, and I like, had my fill.

So, yeah. That's nice.

Hmm.

EDIT: Post #314 suggests I've jumped the gun with this post

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
general election uk GIF by BBC

These last couple of weeks have been crazy; Tales of Arise, Deathloop, Kena and now D2R and Death Stranding DC. Us gamers are being truly spoilt at this point.

umm speak for yourself.. I’m still in a year long drought. None of those games besides tales are appealing.

drotahorror

apMIaNz.jpg

So when it launches on bnet, this button will just light up? Haven't been at a bnet launch since D3. I would assume I don't have to restart the client or anything.

Last edited:
This, has anybody even seen the switch version running yet? Getting mighty nervous about pre-ordering it

Be patient, wait and see what pops up later today. I understand we are all hyped but preordering games like D2R, that has shown no footage on Switch, is a fools errand.

Its 23rd already in pretty much every country by now . When exactly is this supposed to get released?

Hour and a half. 11am EST to be precise.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
1 HOUR 20 MINDBIDBRJF

Anyone know where I can grab this cheap on PC (I'm in the UK)? I want to jump in but I'm having trouble justifying 35 quid at the moment.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i know it's not the best first char but fuck it..
BARB day 1

i just love BARB in diablo..

Spukc

ITS LIVE ON SWITCH GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!

the fuck the game boots but i cant start it i thougth this was SP game>?

image0.jpg

the fuck is this shit?

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
ITS LIVE ON SWITCH GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!

the fuck the game boots but i cant start it i thougth this was SP game>?

image0.jpg

the fuck is this shit?
It can be played solo but it is always online. Kinda shitty if you ask me.

That’s not the case for the original release which can be fully played offline.

Last edited:

Spukc

It can be played solo but it is always online. Kinda shitty if you ask me.
wait for real ?
i can't play this game on my switch offline?

Can Diablo 2: Resurrected be played offline? Yes, Diablo 2: Resurrected should be able to be played offline once you've verified your game and account. Offline and online characters will remain separate, just like it was in Diablo 2 and closed Battle.net.20. aug. 2021

Ah seems like i need to sign in once

Last edited:
Top Bottom