• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV |OT| Blessed Mother... Save Us

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Tom Number GIF by TAG24

Hours to go

amigastar

When i don't have the Digital Deluxe Edition i wouldn't be allowed to preload, right? Just wanna make sure.
Sakura Sakura Maybe tell what platform you got it on?

Last edited:

Sakura

How do I preload this? I bought the digital deluxe version but it says the game cannot be installed yet.
On PC.
edit: Nevermind had to restart Battle.net for some reason.

Last edited:

SCB3

Same with me on Bnet, some datamined notes

https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/news/diablo-4-patch-1-0-2-unofficial-patch-notes-333234

I never use the Geforce experience I manually install my drivers I don't want that bloatware on my PC
I can never get it to download drivers at all, have to do it manually every time

Anyway, waiting til Tuesday as I got the Peasant Edition (too many games bought this month) so its SF6 for me til then, at least the Servers may hold up though

MastAndo

I’m resisting so hard right now. Will not give in and preorder… ugh…
Same. I've got it sitting in my cart waiting for my card info, but haven't been able to bring myself to pull the trigger with that nearly $100 price tag.

EDIT: Ah, screw it. Purchased and downloading now.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

My dad is staying in the room where I have the PS5 set up with Diablo lol, I guess today is as good as any day to setup remote play on the steam deck.

Reactions: Isa

amigastar

You should be able to preload no matter what version you bought.
I'm not sure, man. I've read somewhere that the time of the preload for each version is 48 hours before release.
So how can i tell what version i have?

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Firing up the game on PC with the "skip the queue" video I shared on the second post shows me there is already a queue for logging in :)

Top Bottom