• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING |OT| One Ring To Rule Them All

Great work OP, the game deserves this Thread.

This will be a great journey for all Souls fans....

A new adventure is coming

f356b77ca32430618da6a3cad157bac0_w200.gif
Well said💯

Sorry if posted.

Patch 1.02 is out!

Major items included in the latest update:
  • Improved player controls
  • Addition and adjustment of BGM
  • Text adjustments
  • Balance adjustments
  • NPC event fixes and adjustments
  • Fixed frame rate drops under certain conditions
  • Fixed text bug in some languages
*Timing for the implementation of ray tracing, which is planned to be supported after the launch, will be revealed in future announcements.

Please apply the patch after downloading the full game.

DavidGzz

Okay you convinced me on going wretch. Did the same in DS3 and really enjoyed growing up step by step.

I really think it's the way to go, especially now, for souls vets. If you're new, maybe not, but it wasn't bad at all. I have all slots filled now except the talisman. Got my mount and it controls beautifully. I can't get over this game. Better than I thought already. So many awesome encounters already that I won't spoil.

you need a stoneward key, you can start with it as a starting gift or buy them from the merchants and also find them in the world.
Not the stonesword key, I meant the door literally right next to where the game puts you when you start

It’s just an ordinary door, not one with a statue and fog

Last edited:

Luipadre

Gold Member
Sorry if posted.

Patch 1.02 is out!

Major items included in the latest update:
  • Improved player controls
  • Addition and adjustment of BGM
  • Text adjustments
  • Balance adjustments
  • NPC event fixes and adjustments
  • Fixed frame rate drops under certain conditions
  • Fixed text bug in some languages
*Timing for the implementation of ray tracing, which is planned to be supported after the launch, will be revealed in future announcements.

Please apply the patch after downloading the full game.

base game runs bad enough, imagine from's RT implementation. Jesus

Hugare

base game runs bad enough, imagine from's RT implementation. Jesus
I'm never gonna use the RT mode, but I'm so excited to see the shitshow lol

Its mind blogging how one of the best developers around can have such a terrible tech team. They've been falling to deliver tech wise since the PS3 era, and criticized for it.

Hire new people already, ffs

JusticeForAll

Gold Member
Well, my hype went through the roof. 2h before midnight and I decided to wait. Trying to decide my class. Usually I go full on sword 'n board but this time I'm worried I would miss out since magic seems to play a much bigger role. Decisions, decisions...

SSfox

Trying to finish the new Genshin event before Elden Ring comes out so i can fully go all in.

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
LGCX?

also new zealand trick will work for xbox?
Lg c1
I just got my PS5 disc day early and it works. Patch 1.002

Anti aliasing is great. Game looks perfectly good in performance mode… if ps5 just supported vrr or game was locked.

Anyway - anyone else knows how if you can disable compass?

Lg c1
I just got my PS5 disc day early and it works. Patch 1.002

Anti aliasing is great. Game looks perfectly good in performance mode… if ps5 just supported vrr or game was locked.

Anyway - anyone else knows how if you can disable compass?
also playing on a C1

I haven't had burn in issues with other games so I'm not that worried. when D2R came out my game was running almost all day for weeks on end.

Top Bottom