• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING |OT| One Ring To Rule Them All

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
PC = better. Some stutters, but stable framerate. I expect they will fix the stutters, or someone in the community will find a fix since its related to dx12.
Hope you are right, that 4 seconds freeze in CohCarnage's stream has left me very worried.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I changed my mind and ended up getting another copy on Steam for my youngest son so we can co-op. I thought about it and even if we only spent 10-15hrs playing together and the rest of the time it was just me in SP, that would be worth it to me. GreenManGaming had it for $50. I should've got it last night when they had a promo code that made it like $46. Oh well. 1hr to go!

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
If I'm on PC... Will I be able to play with a friend who's on PS4? Any word on crossplay?

Vestal

Gold Member
I'm 3.5 hours in on Xbox Series X. Really smooth so far. Only thing I've noticed is some grass pop-in when sprinting around on the horse. Hopefully it continues to be a smooth experience.
VRR TV/Display?

I am right on the edge of the fence to buy it or not for XSX.. But my TCL 55 is 2018 and didn't get the VRR update, planning on getting a new one in the next few months.

Paulxo87

what is everyone doing for their first build? I don't really wanna waste my time on a crappy build first playthru...

VRR TV/Display?

I am right on the edge of the fence to buy it or not for XSX.. But my TCL 55 is 2018 and didn't get the VRR update, planning on getting a new one in the next few months.
I'm playing on the XSX with a LG C1 and everything seems amazing so far. Game looks beautiful and runs great.

TintoConCasera

what is everyone doing for their first build? I don't really wanna waste my time on a crappy build first playthru...
I'll start Wretch and go from there. Will probably go STR/FTH, hoping to get some cool buffs like putting my sword on fire and shit like that.

Plans might change tho, that depends on whatever gear I find along the way.

Tallahassee

Eric Andre GIF

WoodyStare

I'm 3.5 hours in on Xbox Series X. Really smooth so far. Only thing I've noticed is some grass pop-in when sprinting around on the horse. Hopefully it continues to be a smooth experience.
Same here. About ten hours in and I haven’t noticed anything that makes this unplayable for some people. I don’t even have a VRR capable TV and it’s been mostly smooth for me. Maybe it’s later in the game but so far so good.

JusticeForAll

Gold Member
I have been doubting, but in the end I will go for Vagabond, quality build. Probably not the strongest, but almost surely pretty solid and flexible. Starts with high enough intelligence and faith, so it's possible to put some points there if I would change my mind. Also, it has been confirmed that there is a way to respec ingame.

Had the game preordered since 2021 when it was cheap to do so. Got an email last night my preorder was cancelled since it's not available in Japan. My steam account isn't Japanese to avoid BS like this but they cancelled my order without asking. Now I need to pay twice as much. Thanks From.

WoodyStare

I found out. Basically ruins you collect you can use to level up at camp fire. God damn respawning enemies so annoying. I am 2hr in and I barely did anything lmao
It’s a little confusing initially because it doesn’t happen until the third or fourth site of grace and you have to rest at it in order to start the cutscene that allows you to level up. I didn’t rest at it upon arrival and went ahead for over an hour before going back. Wasn’t sure if I was missing something.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Some pretty shit frame rates on PS5, no way a stable 60 and it’s quite annoying. I hope they can patch that at some point or maybe I will stop noticing it after a short time. Only played around 2 -3 hours.

Top Bottom