• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FootballGAF 2020/2021 |OT| Attending every single game from our home stands.

Dark Rider

[OFFICIAL] France 26 man squad for the Euros.

Benzema was called.

[TF1] Didier Deschamps on calling-up Karim Benzema: "Neither me nor Karim nor anyone has the ability to change what happened. [...] To come to this decision there were important steps, we discussed extensively."

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
Benzema was called.

[TF1] Didier Deschamps on calling-up Karim Benzema: "Neither me nor Karim nor anyone has the ability to change what happened. [...] To come to this decision there were important steps, we discussed extensively."

did he go to jail for what he did (blackmailing a former soccer star) or how did that conclude? Its like everyone stopped writing about it.

Who do you support?

Barca in the past (Pep years).

Last edited:

Dark Rider

did he go to jail for what he did (blackmailing a former soccer star) or how did that conclude? Its like everyone stopped writing about it.

Him being part of it has not been proven yet but the court will start a trial soon actually so we will have to see what the court decide.

and Welcome to The Football Thread :messenger_beaming:
Who do you support? :pie_thinking:

Go eat worms, Dyche.

Welcome to The Football Thread :messenger_beaming:

Dark Rider

[Sky Sports News] Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has blamed the new stadium and coronavirus pandemic for the club losing sight of "what's truly in our DNA" and promised a new head coach focused on "attacking and entertaining" football.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Scenes in La Liga here, both Madrid teams losing at half time. On 55mins Benzema scores, but the goal is ruled out by VAR for the most slender of offsides. The decision by VAR is ratified at about 57mins, exactly the same time that Angel Correa scores some Ronaldinho-esque equaliser for Atleti in their game.

Hope Atleti win the league today.

Banjo64

cumsessed
sergio_master.jpg

tf302268-1.jpg

Dark Rider

[Müller to Alaba] "Good luck with your new club (..). Regardless of which club it will be - you will regret it. Because if we play against each other, I will kick your ass."

Dark Rider

[ESPN] Koeman: “In the final part of the season I have not felt [the club’s backing] … If the club feel that a new coach and new players are needed, fine, but they need to communicate that.”

Dark Rider

[OptaFranz] 11 – Erling Haaland (BVB) has scored 2+ goals in 11 different games in this season's Bundesliga – only Gerd Müller did so in 1971/72 in more different games (12). Brace.

Dark Rider

La Liga was very exciting to the very last second this season which is great for all the neutrals :messenger_beaming:

The final result was not good for me though.

DKehoe

La Liga was very exciting to the very last second this season which is great for all the neutrals :messenger_beaming:

The final result was not good for me though.
You can always tell yourself what the majority of us football fans say to ourselves around this time of year: “there’s always next season!”

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
[Müller to Alaba] "Good luck with your new club (..). Regardless of which club it will be - you will regret it. Because if we play against each other, I will kick your ass."

I legit hate this cunt. Whenever Bayern/Germany gets eliminated I love focusing on him.

DKehoe

We've been the 2 best teams for a while Liverpool will challenge us again next year.

Yep, I think the gap looked bigger that it is considering how much went wrong for us this season. Hoping you guys beat Chelsea in that Final man just like we beat the Spurs, should be a good one.
The fuck is this "rivalry"!? Have the decency to show some spite!

Dark Rider

You can always tell yourself what the majority of us football fans say to ourselves around this time of year: “there’s always next season!”

I would but I feel there will be even more turmoil next season :messenger_grimmacing_

LbsEbKo.jpg

Absolute legend great send off.

He should retire at Manchester City you should give him one final contract really.

We need a “sure ok I can moderately respect that but my hatred of your team is still to great for me to give it a Like” reaction just for moments like this....

...then I remember 5 PL trophies in past 10 years??? .....Nevermind with that shit

Welcome to The Football Thread :messenger_beaming:

I legit hate this cunt. Whenever Bayern/Germany gets eliminated I love focusing on him.

Care to tell why?

Dark Rider

Tuchel on his role in transfers: "I'm the worst guy on earth on the phone, I'm so happy I'm a coach. I give my opinion, I suggest names, I listen to the scouts. The full picture changes every holiday according to developments, injuries, maybe some players want to leave their clubs."

Dark Rider

[Stats Foot] Kylian Mbappé is the first player since Jean-Pierre Papin (1987/88 to 1991/92) to finish Ligue 1 top scorer in 3 consecutive seasons.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Care to tell why?

He is a decent false 9 that has been transformed into a Bayern legend for being the only German dude with enough talent to hang around at the front of the squad for the last decade. If he wasn’t German, he would have been dropped by Bayern long time ago, and he knows it.

He is a decent false 9 that has been transformed into a Bayern legend for being the only German dude with enough talent to hang around at the front of the squad for the last decade. If he wasn’t German, he would have been dropped by Bayern long time ago, and he knows it.

Muller has 40 assists in the last 2 Bundesliga seasons. You call that merely decent?

Top Bottom