• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 5 + GSTL Season 3 Thread

Zzoram

It was just for October.

Really? I thought it was 2 months. I guess EG would never ban him from November.

He's still not going to GSL. He's playing ESWC, WCS, and GSL WC. He's not attending MLG but he may play IPL since he'll be there for GSL WC anyways.

Given his busy schedule, I can't see him also playing GSL Code S in the middle of his 3 other confirmed November events.

Vaporak

That was a pretty awesome TvP, glad to see the end game is looking more interesting.

Don't they have any seeds to give out? I was expecting Stephano since he is in Korea IIRC.

Code S and Code A seeds are probably going to go to Kespa players.

Sumidor

It always cracks me up when the observer tries his hardest to get the nuke to fly into the camera. I have no idea why..

Zzoram

That was a pretty awesome TvP, glad to see the end game is looking more interesting.

Code S and Code A seeds are probably going to go to Kespa players.

They're probably more deserving than anyone but Stephano at this point.

Personally I prefer if GOM gets rid of Code S seeds other than the 8 Code S seeds for people who make it to Ro8 of Code S. The only seeds should be into Up/Down and there should be at most 2 of them and only for foreigners who won a recent tournament and who need added incentive to move to Korea for 2 months.

Zzoram

Flash dun goofed.

He should've repaired the Armory instead of attacking the Marines with those SCVs, he could've saved it.

He should've also checked upgrades before engaging.

Zzoram

Flash always falls behind in economy then equalizes with epic engagements.

Flash is still going to lose though if he keeps being so SCV-lite.

Majine

Banned
Flash is dead. I'm still impressed what he was able to accomplish with such low economy throughout most of the game.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
That was an awesome TvT, so back and forth. Flash was on the back foot and he wasn't able to recover.

Zzoram

Flash seemed inexperienced with really long TvTs there, like he did against Last.

He needs to get better Terran practice partners that can survive into the late game.

Vaporak

Flash engaged amazingly, but man he kept thinking he was about to win when he just wasn't that far ahead. Gotta listen to Artosis man, "When you're ahead, get more ahead."

bbyybb

Flash engaged amazingly, but man he kept thinking he was about to win when he just wasn't that far ahead. Gotta listen to Artosis man, "When you're ahead, get more ahead."

Yeah like when he attempted that doom drop, although by that point he was quite behind.

bbyybb

So there will either be one more match, or a ton because of the 5 way tie.

Aaron

Ryung is my favorite underdog player, so it's nice to see him advance... but I know he's going to blow it like he did in that game against the zerg in this series. I'm not sure if it's nerves or whatever, but he can't stay consistent.

Aaron

Can the worst pro player in the GSL cheese out another win? I don't see Heart getting out of this group, but worse things have happened.

Mairu

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=226750&cid=0&kind=8

holy fuck

69712.jpg

holy fuck @ group a & group e

ghst

thanks for the laugh
protoss really need to stop 200/200 maxing and having to wait for a few probes to get wacked before they can warp in units to defend a drop.

Striek

protoss really need to stop 200/200 maxing and having to wait for a few probes to get wacked before they can warp in units to defend a drop.
Need to stop warping in zealots to defend zealots when they have a dark shrine too.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Nice. Throwing it on while coding :)

I miss you guys btw. But Halo 4 comes out so soon. Nah mean?

i spent three months of my short, precious life being ordered by social contract to play halo 3 for hours nearly every night.

sometimes i have these flashbacks where i'm walking down the street and it takes me nine seconds to orientate myself 90 degrees to turn a corner.

Top Bottom