• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 5 + GSTL Season 3 Thread

Aaron

Tasteless seems more on his game than his usual tonight. Guess the horrors of casting LOL convinced him to make that extra effort.

Striek

Pretty good first PvP tho ;;

Finale should've had it, some sloppy mistakes.

If you guys really didn't watch this match, you just missed an amazing hold by Parting against Finale. Probably the best Stalker micro I've seen in a long, long time.
All Finale had to do was shift-queue a zealot onto a bunch of probes instead of having them all chase the stalkers though. Hell at one point he had 3 zealots chasing one stalker when he could've killed the probes chasing his own stalker xD

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
That was a very good PvP game. Parting held that attack but it was a nice back and forth micro affair. Yeah sure Finale made some mistakes but it was entertaining.

Keikaku

Pretty good first PvP tho ;;

Finale should've had it, some sloppy mistakes.

All Finale had to do was shift-queue a zealot onto a bunch of probes instead of having them all chase the stalkers though. Hell at one point he had 3 zealots chasing one stalker when he could've killed the probes chasing his own stalker xD
Both probes and Stalkers move quite a bit faster than Zealots. Even with a Zealot shift queued, I don't think he would have ever caught up to the probes without losing his Stalker as it was already almost dead.

Striek

Both probes and Stalkers move quite a bit faster than Zealots. Even with a Zealot shift queued, I don't think he would have ever caught up to the probes without losing his Stalker as it was already almost dead.

Nah I meant shift-queue a zealot into the mineral line and disrupt all mining, its pretty standard. You can't really do much about it whilst still kiting zealots chasing your stalker(s).

The probes on his stalker, yeah not much use when its almost dead but he could have killed them earlier rather than chase the one stalker.

Tacitus_

Damn Taeja, making Polt glance back for a second and he slices up Polts army.
E: and in a split second it all changes again. <3 TvT

Striek

Haha at rushing unsupported seiged tanks with hellions like they are marines. Hellions just melted and did diddly.

bbyybb

Well didn't think that Taeja would be out of Code S this easily.

Straight to the bottom of Code A is big drop from Code S after last seasons R4.

Hopefully Polt plays better than Taeja did against Finale.

giri

wait what, gsl started again? ive not even watched the last one yet :(

They are having the semi's and finals @ IPL in Vegas, so have to get a whole GSL Code S season finished in 3 weeks.

It's
4 groups of code S this week (monday to thursday)
4 groups of code S next week (monday to thursday)
4 straight days of the round of 16 (monday to thursday)
2 days of Quarter finals (wednesday and thursday)
week off to travel to IPL @ Vegas and prep
Saturday is Semi finals
Sunday Finals

So a full season in 5 weeks or something..

Vaporak

Interesting, GOM has a twitched/owned3d stream up instead of their usual. I guess Sandy took out some infrastructure for them or something.

bbyybb

I like that they offer two alternative sources, in my case I prefer the Twitch stream.

I generally don't get a smooth stream when watching Owg3D with my ISP.

Top Bottom