• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War Ragnarok has been rated by the Korean Ratings Board

The way this project has been managed is a downright disaster

5 years and nothing to show for it except 1 trailer
When your previous game is so good you don't need to show anything except a release date... 10/10 disaster rating.

Last edited:

Gudji

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

5 years ago we were in 2017 and we hadn't even gotten the E3 trailer for the reboot game, which came out 9 months later.

This game is in development since 4 years ago at best.

And nothing to show? You got a trailer after the game was in development for 3 years.

Hardly something weird for a huge AAA title.

This is coming in Q4 or going to get pushed into next year.

They are being hesitant with the release date because clearly they are not confident they can make a date this year and announcing another delay without giving the fans something will be a disappointment.

We have seen this with Horizon FB before it got delayed. Hopefully I am wrong because I would love to play this game this year.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
This is coming in Q4 or going to get pushed into next year.

They are being hesitant with the release date because clearly they are not confident they can make a date this year and announcing another delay without giving the fans something will be a disappointment.

We have seen this with Horizon FB before it got delayed. Hopefully I am wrong because I would love to play this game this year.
You ready to bet your avatar
Money Gambling GIF by DYD Sports & Betting Brand

Top Bottom