• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War Ragnarok has been rated by the Korean Ratings Board

DonJorginho

Banned
2022 RELEASE PARTY BABYYYYYYYYYYY

Happy Kanye West GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

happy saturday night live GIF by globaltv

Kanye West Dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hip Hop Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

GIF by Coachella

Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7 and God of War Ragnarok in the same year?

How could it get any better for Sony? Oh yes, FFXVI, Forspoken and Factions.

Damn, Jimbo is on a roll, I'm all hyped up already for the rest of the year and for 2023 and they haven't even had a big event this year.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Team 2023 never had a chance 👀

And given that it's now heavily hinted (through Jim Ryan's presentation) that the Naughty Dog multiplayer gaas game is also being released this year, I wouldn't be surprised with a September release for Ragnarok.
This got me thinking about Neil Druckmann's comment on how 2022 will be a big year for the studio

I think we might get TLOU remake and possibly Factions too this year

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I suspected a delay but didn’t have the balls to do an avatar bet :messenger_tears_of_joy: looks nailed on for this year at this point. See you in Valhalla brothers.
I wasnt gonna do one either, until the last few weeks had more signs that it was coming this year. A launch date at least.

Dat avatar bet thread tho.....whew....

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
That means absolute nothing... Persona was also rated last Year for Xbox🙈
No reputable sites reported that though......
Yep, it was a false alarm. Persona was never rated for Xbox.

These Korean board ratings are pretty accurate 99.9% of the time. Horizon Forbidden West was rated in November 2021 and released in February 2022 after 3 months. Demon's Souls (PS5) was rated in August 2020 and released in November 2020, after 3 months.

God of War Ragnarok will likely be releasing in August or September 2022. Q4 will be The Last of Us Remake, Naughty Dog's multiplayer game, and Helldivers 2. Forspoken will be in October. 🔥

God of War Ragnarok will likely be releasing in August or September 2022. Q4 will be The Last of Us Remake, Naughty Dog's multiplayer game, and Helldivers 2. Forspoken will be in October. 🔥
What a year for PlayStation! Sony is probably loving the fact this fall will be quite more empty than usual as well...

Then next year we're getting 3 live service games, FFXVI, Spider-Man 2, Wolverine (possibly) and this is what we know about. No wonder they are expecting PS5 to surpass PS4 during next year, lmao.

ParaSeoul

Yep, it was a false alarm. Persona was never rated for Xbox.

These Korean board ratings are pretty accurate 99.9% of the time. Horizon Forbidden West was rated in November 2021 and released in February 2022 after 3 months. Demon's Souls (PS5) was rated in August 2020 and released in November 2020, after 3 months.

2023 team are just in denial right now

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7 and God of War Ragnarok in the same year?

How could it get any better for Sony? Oh yes, FFXVI, Forspoken and Factions.

Damn, Jimbo is on a roll, I'm all hyped up already for the rest of the year and for 2023 and they haven't even had a big event this year.
Yeah if they hit all that in a year, that's a pretty crushing line up.

Top Bottom