• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto 6 Official Announcement Trailer is coming December 5, 9am ET

Bartski

Gold Member
apply soft serve GIF

Robb

Gold Member
I’m not even excited for this, feels weird.

Hopefully it’s something decent at least and not just an all-in on GTA Online GAAS thing.

They announced an announcement was coming. Now we have an announcement announcing the date of the trailer we've been waiting for since the announcement

Greeting Season 2 GIF by PBS

A decade of fake GTA VI logos is finally coming to an end.

I'm guessing it'll be a short and moody teaser like the previous ones.

Will be interesting to compare the graphics, animation and physics improvement.
Hopefully it will be a long trailer with showing many things from the game.
I expect it to be 1m 30s just like other reveal trailers.
Itll be crossgen. The userbase for GTAO is still mostly on the PS4. I cant imagine Rockstar leaving those millions of people in the dust.
I doubt. Though I wonder if it will launch on the next Switch. Though, probably not.

Thaimasker

Them being shackled to a PS3 level CPU for GTA6 would be crazy disappointing. And Already GTA online runs at a low framerate on PS4

Last edited:

ABnormal

I'm extremely curious about the technology. I don't know if it has already announced, but I REALLY hope it will be only on next gen...

mortal

Gold Member
Will be interesting to compare the graphics, animation and physics improvement.
Oh for sure. Pretty much expect a wave of analysis videos popping up on the 5th, and well into the new year.

The showcase of mechanics is what I'm personally most excited about.
What I also admire about R* is that they're one of those devs that announce their games without prerendered CGI, so you get a more realistic impression of how the retail version will look and play.
Although there are now more devs going with "in-engine" reveals, R* has been that confident for decades.
New R* titles often set a new bar for open-world games, so I suppose that confidence is expected.

Last edited:
Top Bottom