• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto 6 Official Announcement Trailer is coming December 5, 9am ET

Imtjnotu

zero percent chance of that happening. why give yourself false hope for gameplay lol.
Itll be a 40 second-1 min trailer with the protaganist voice and miami reveal. couple NPC's on a ski-do, some yoga. and maybe a dolphin
Guy said there was a gator in the leaked trailer

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Stop the infantile console warring or you will be taking a few months break.
Labelled as Console warring - So deleted.

Last edited:
The only way they skip pc this time is if one of the console platforms....ahem Sony ...ahem...has paid them like 500 million dollars to skip PC.
500m? Not enough for even month time exclusivity, much less skipping PC.
GTA Online generates tons and tons of money now. Imagine GTA6 launching with Online component. The amount of $$$ they will earn within a couple of days will be above 1b.

GTA is essentially right now the unique combination of GaaS component with the enormous following and also a huge single player game. I don't see it not launching on PC day 1. The bigger question is if it arrives to Switch 2 in the future or not. At least maybe GTA Online will arrive there considering that Switch 2 should be comparable to PS4.

Last edited:

amigastar

After all those years of speculations and anticipiation we finally get a Trailer next week. Woohoo.

Last edited:

Stafford

I wonder on what showcases the gameplay will be shown. Certainly their announcement will be their own, but I wonder if other trailers will be on other shows.

I'm guessing they will release in the way all their trailers did. I don't recall any GTA V or RDR2 trailers first debuting during a show. Unless I misremember they always just dropped them online.

There better be a enhanced Pro Version down the line.

But when I look at the story so far, I have strong doubts.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Since this is the first trailer I don’t see it being more than a teaser and all it will do is piss off the Internet.

Whenever they actually show endgame footage or gameplay I expect it to be a total shit storm because it will not be up to the unrealistic expectations of players.

Thaimasker

Since this is the first trailer I don’t see it being more than a teaser and all it will do is piss off the Internet.

Whenever they actually show endgame footage or gameplay I expect it to be a total shit storm because it will not be up to the unrealistic expectations of players.
Anyone that cares enough to be pissed off already knows what to expect based on all rockstar first trailers. People will be happy/hype to finally see something official and just the fact that it exists really lol. And I imagine it will look quite a bit better than the leaks.

Moses85

Martin Luther King Jr Mlk GIF by Identity
Good Morning Hello GIF by CBBC

GermanZepp

Crossgen or nextgen, pc day one or not. R* is in a position to do the fuck they want. Hopefully the game still has the satire and the jokes and all the simulation is improved.

Scotty W

Gold Member
Summing up: a lot of this has already leaked. Gamers know what they are getting. But they are pretending NOT to know, in order to feel hype.

FingerBang

Graphics Programmer at Rockstar hyping up the trailer. I usually don't care but it's well known throughout the industry that Rockstar have some of the best talent in the world when it comes to this kind of stuff.

And another girl who works there posted and she too has pronouns in bio. There's no way in my mind similar people can work on the kind of story I expect from a GTA, but let's hope I'm wrong

EDMIX

Just a reminder so people don't get too excited:

GTA V 1st Trailer: November 2 2011
GTA V Release Date: September 17 2013

Might be another 2 years before we actually get to play it. There's obviously also other reasons why I'm not gonna get hyped for this for now.
Truth. Shown 2016, released 2018

GymWolf

The only way they skip pc this time is if one of the console platforms....ahem Sony ...ahem...has paid them like 500 million dollars to skip PC.
You are still at it uh?

Dude, the game is not gonna be there on pc day one when they can make cash on millions of double dippers like they always did.

GymWolf

some of the shots with the car in the neon blue and pink lighting actually look like it's from the gta5 graphics mod.
I watched the trailer in my phone so everything looked pristine, i need to watch it on my oled tv.

Some parts were more impressive than others like the first person driving scene or the hobo part.

Top Bottom