• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto 6 Official Announcement Trailer is coming December 5, 9am ET

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
No, i've been following GTA Trailers since GTA IV
but
giphy.gif
zero percent chance of that happening. why give yourself false hope for gameplay lol.
Itll be a 40 second-1 min trailer with the protaganist voice and miami reveal. couple NPC's on a ski-do, some yoga. and maybe a dolphin

GymWolf

zero percent chance of that happening. why give yourself false hope for gameplay lol.
Itll be a 40 second-1 min trailer with the protaganist voice and miami reveal. couple NPC's on a ski-do, some yoga. and maybe a dolphin
And the dolphin being there is not even sure...

Last edited:

amigastar

Oh, i don't expect a gameplay trailer really, that will come later like with GTA V. I just wanna see a good long trailer.

The marketing rights seems to be a hot topic for this.

I can't imagine Rockstar hitching their wagon to a horse that's falling further and further behind every day.

That said, Microsoft would probably pay any amount as they are getting increasingly more desperate.

I hope it’s a clear step up from V, it’s been long enough. The half arsed trilogy and V ports to PS5/XS have me wary about this, I’d be disappointed if it’s barely an improvement on V particularly visually.

GymWolf

Who cares, man, if the game is fun to play?
Nah dude, we don't want another spidey 2 dogshit pandering and writing.

The game is probably gonna play like simil crap if past rockstar games are anything to go by, let's be real.

Good story\humor and living, breathing world are the selling points of this thing (other than gta online), this thing can't turn TOO woke.

Last edited:

saintjules

That's pretty well done, but it's missing the Rockstar X-factor.

If the graphics really are as good as the first-person driving snippet and SWAT team entrance, I'll be content.

When I saw the face of the two protags I knew it was fake. I believe it was some fan that designed what they could look like based on the earlier gameplay leaks.

Last edited:
I hope it’s a clear step up from V, it’s been long enough. The half arsed trilogy and V ports to PS5/XS have me wary about this, I’d be disappointed if it’s barely an improvement on V particularly visually.
the V port to PS5 is great. Has amazing HDR and resolution. It´s the single best way to experience the game.

Mods can't compare when they lose the GTAV original look.

nani17

are in a big trouble
People online are paranoid because of the brother Dan Houser who wrote all of the best games as well as Laslow Jones and another head writer.

Last edited:

saintjules

People online are paranoid because of the brother Dan Houser who wrote all of the best games as well as Laslow Jones and another head writer.

Strange indeed. If my Brother was writing hits while we worked on a game together, I'd be learning all of the delivery content for a good story along the way.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I hope with that rumored $2B budget, they realize the gap left by Dan Houser's exit and fill it with writers worthy of high compensation.

The writing in GTA IV, GTA V, and RDR2 is some of the best I can think of in video games, getting more and more mature (but still funny) from game to game.

I think Rupert Humphries is still around. He's listed as another main writer for GTA IV, V, and RDR2.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I guess they skip the PC version like they always do at launch?
100 Percent Agree GIF by HBO

I'm a little piggy who double-dips when it comes to Rockstar games, and people like me are legion. Play it on release on the best system I can, and buy it again 1-2 years later on PC with improved visuals. I'm usually in a mood for another playthrough by that time anyway, so it works out well.

Top Bottom