• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto 6 Official Announcement Trailer is coming December 5, 9am ET

GymWolf

Another leak for the gta6 trailer, this one seems the most legit we had till now

cWCtI0Q.jpg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Keep my hype in check until I see it, we may still get a Saints Row

Cannot wait, I'm expecting a significant graphics improvement over a maxed out RDR2 (my favorite game ever). It should be remembered though that a fully simulated city can't be compared to a linear game graphically speaking or indeed a run of the mill open world game (basically Ubisoft games 😉).

Flutta

Banned
Day one on PC or I won’t buy it.

I’ll buy it twice.

We got a brave one over here. 😄

If there’s a game that gets the masses to buy a console just to play a single game that’s GTA.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
this has gotta be the most anticipated trailer of all time, any medium. the bank teller was talking to me about it. and my non-gaming ass cousin bought a PS5 for this game

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
It sucks that I've convinced myself that this is still going to be the trailer song. Genesis was on the radio in 4 (Mama) and Collins was in 5 (I Dont Care Anymore) so it'd be so perfect to seal up the trio with this banger

Bluecondor

People are so hyped for this trailer! Here is me and business students at the University of Pittsburgh getting hyped about the song choice:

Strategize

The fact that this was uploaded yesterday at exactly 91 seconds (the same as the trailer) is crazy because it has to be a coincidence surely. On the other hand it's...perfect, and I kind of wish it was the trailer song now lol.

Last edited:

amigastar

I'm curious if the girlfriend leak one month ago was true. Where the trailer starts like this:

"Trailer opens without any music, just the sound of bugs and crickets and other nature, on a shot of a gator in what looked like the Everglades. Looks very reminiscent of RDR2 until a plane flies over the gator. Gator dives underwater before it cuts."
Tomorrow we will know.

lem0n

A new GTA is one of the few things I know I can count on today in gaming. Legit cannot wait to watch it!

Luipadre

I know the GTA series is different and less serious than RDR but man, watching this video made my eyes wet again. Arthur was such an incredible written character. Cant wait for the next big Rockstar game

Dont watch if you havent played RDR 2 and shame on you :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom