• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Dog On A Stick's newest item: Mozzarella Cheese on a Stick w/ sriracha ketchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/word...ella-cheese-on-a-stick-with-sriracha-ketchup/

For those of you who aren’t familiar with Hot Dog on a Stick, go read about them on their website (WARNING: Bright colors ahead). Not only does the chain offer hot dogs on a stick, but they also offer cheese on a stick, like American Cheese on a Stick and Pepperjack Cheese on a Stick. But now there’s a new cheese on the block…I mean on the stick.

Mozzarella Cheese on a Stick features the cheese dipped into the hot dog chain’s party batter, which is then cooked to a golden brown. The dairy on a stick is being paired with a new sriracha ketchup.

To celebrate the new offering and National Cheese Day, Hot Dog on a Stick will be giving away one free Mozzarella Cheese on a Stick on Wednesday, January 20.

Xoj8yFm.jpg

amnesiac

We used to have a Hot Dog on a Stick around here but they went out of business like ten years ago. They were great...

magnetic

Is Sriracha ketchup just ketchup with Sriracha? I sometimes mix those together at home, tastes really good.

Mozzarella sticks from the supermarket in Germany come with a hot sauce, and it goes together really well, at least for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom