• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indiana Jones: The Great Circle New Trailer | Xbox Showcase 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
GPpmmiBXgAE5gHH

Become the famous archaeologist and face off against sinister forces as you fight to uncover the truth behind one of history’s greatest mysteries in Indiana Jones and the Great Circle. Brand new gameplay and a scene from a pivotal moment in the game were debuted during the Xbox Showcase. An intercepted message sends Indy and Gina to the Himalayas where their treacherous trek through the mountains leads them to a startling discovery.

Play Indiana Jones and the Great Circle day one on Game Pass when it launches later this year on Xbox Series X|S and PC.

GPpmlatXkAAlpZh

Last edited:

Nydius

Gold Member
Supposed to be out this year and I’m still waiting for a significant showcase of gameplay. Not just cutscenes and snippets of gameplay we’ve already seen months ago.

If I want to watch a poor Indiana Jones movie, I can already do so at my leisure.

Laptop1991

There wasn't much actual FPS game play, which is what i wanted to see, and who is that woman saving Indiana all the time, he looks like a fool at times in the cutscenes

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
The game looks fine I guess.

But that orchestrated soundtrack sounded AWESOME. I might play the game just for that.

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
I thought it looked like a lot of fun. More in line with the classic movies than the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and whatever that last abomination was. The gameplay looks a bit stiff sometimes, especially with the whip, but it doesn't look bad in any way shape or form. It's definitely a high quality game from the looks of it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Then every game should stop spamming it in all their videos.

It wasn't in this video, guy posted an image from a video half a year ago.

All we want are good stories and escapism from the real-world CULTural browbeating, instead we get these slacktivists using the medium as vehicle for the socio-politicall pretentious shit.

I didn't get that feel from this trailer at all, personally. Looked / acted better than the last 2 Indy movies to be frank.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
I think it looks fun. I really enjoy their Wolfenstein games with the exception of Youngblood. Looking forward to trying this out.

Topher

Gold Member
It wasn't in this video, guy posted an image from a video half a year ago.

I didn't get that feel from this trailer at all, personally. Looked / acted better than the last 2 Indy movies to be frank.

Eh....there was no indication of that mess with Spider-man 2 either but it was there. Hope you are right, but these days......I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

bender

What time is it?
The combat snippets shown still look a little rough. I'm not really a fan of Machine Games previous work though.

Top Bottom