• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes July 15th

Into

Chartzzzzz's laughable predictions (under the guise of "sales numbers") are now up:

PS4 - 198,273
XOne - 183,251
3DS - 157,125
WiiU - 135,517
X360 - 76,502
PS3 - 39,758
PSV - 18,082
Wii - 15,693
PSP - 2,659

Last time their "numberz" were off by quite a significant margin (the average GAFfer did much better than them).

Last month's prediction results:

Units: #141 @ 146,000 units off = 140 GAFfers did a better job than them, 21 GAFfers did worse than them
Points: #128 @ 80.25 pts. = 127 GAFfers did a better job than them, 34 GAFfers did worse than them

I'm looking forward to seeing how horribly wrong they are this time around.

Ive noticed even their own forum members (i couldnt help but go there and just look at them) think they are bias and overtrack Xbox numbers while undertracking PS numbers. The hilarity is the word "track" as if they do any research or tracking to begin with.

For weeks they have been always putting the XB1 above everything else in NA, yet the console has yet to outsell the PS4 since December.

beast786

Congrats to the winner Derphoof and Ty4on.

I was off a little bit.

But there is always next month and full month of kinect less sku and hype for halo CE will be just in time to restore the order

prag16

Banned
Ive noticed even their own forum members (i couldnt help but go there and just look at them) think they are bias and overtrack Xbox numbers while undertracking PS numbers. The hilarity is the word "track" as if they do any research or tracking to begin with.

For weeks they have been always putting the XB1 above everything else in NA, yet the console has yet to outsell the PS4 since December.

Not for nothing, they did very well this month all things considered. They flubbed the PS4 number, but everything else was pretty damn close. lol.

Top Bottom