• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#JusticeForJohnnyDepp - Amber Heard gets what she deserves

GeorgPrime

Banned

First he wins over his dismissal desire and is now free to got to sue her crazy hot ass for 50.000.000 Dollar....

...now she may even lose her role in Aquaman 2.

They have to set an example that not only man are the bad guys but woman are in some cases even worse so people stop this "Believe all women" nonsense. Iam sure there are more man out there that dont want to talk about such an issue.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
She should have lost her role in Aquaman 1 after any person with a working brain watched any one of her scenes and discovered she can't act.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
'nutted but she kept sucking the fucking life force outta my soul'

16550320-0-image-a-48_1564170500914.jpg

Last edited:

GHG

Allegedly one month into Heard's marriage with Depp, in Depp's private elevator to his penthouse, her and Elon Musk:

7Hvwij1.jpg

x5xfBvO.jpg

W4zc63Z.jpg

Lmao how stupid is this bitch.

First taking a guy back to your own home and then not even waiting until your out of camerashot to make it obvious what's going on.

Trash crazy and stupid rolled into one. She must be a fucking animal in bed to get these men to even consider giving her the time of day let alone sticking with her for a sustained period of time.

Saber

Gold Member
This goes to all those bastards who keep saying that men are evil and all men must die(mainly Resetera scourge).

Disgusting bad people exist, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation. And if you spit that shit of "all men", you're pretty much one of them.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I never met either but compared to what people are going through in the country this is nothing. Depp has a lot of great movies on his resume so I don't see people not liking him anymore less or liking him more.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I know this if off-topic but whats with Elon Musk getting so much famous tail? Is it just the money? Is he considered to be "classically handsome?"

Makes expensive futuristic cars and rockets. Even I'm getting hot for it.

But his presentations are a boner killer.

Allegedly one month into Heard's marriage with Depp, in Depp's private elevator to his penthouse, her and Elon Musk:

7Hvwij1.jpg

x5xfBvO.jpg

W4zc63Z.jpg
I've seen enough Bond and Austin Powers movies to know that if someone has their own personal elevator then you're being watched.

On topic: As with all this stuff, regardless of race, gender etc. Due Process is a thing. Fuck the 'court of public opinion' and shitty hashtag campaigns.

The day you give up the court of law for the court of public opinion, your society is fucking doomed.

DKehoe

He's the best part of all of them, by far, IMO. At least the ones I watched.

I think recasting the role in a reboot or whatever they are gonna do is a mistake, honestly.

Just me though

Fair enough. And for sure he was the best part of those films. I think they’ve more or less done everything they can with those and I’d prefer they just move on and not do a reboot or anything like that. But it’s 2020 so there’s bound to be one in the works. I’d just prefer to see Depp do other stuff instead. But I’ve seen those pictures of him visiting children’s hospital wards in character and they love that, so I get that character means a lot to people and that’s cool.

I have a hard time seeing how/why she could return for Aquaman 2. Johnny lost a lot of work because of this bullshit. She really fucked with a person's life out of spite.
He lost a finger... :messenger_neutral:
I know this if off-topic but whats with Elon Musk getting so much famous tail? Is it just the money? Is he considered to be "classically handsome?"
Lol what do you think ? take a deep breath...... listen to your inner voice, you'll get the response :messenger_grinning:

O-N-E

ManaByte

First he wins over his dismissal desire and is now free to got to sue her crazy hot ass for 50.000.000 Dollar....

...now she may even lose her role in Aquaman 2.

They have to set an example that not only man are the bad guys but woman are in some cases even worse so people stop this "Believe all women" nonsense. Iam sure there are more man out there that dont want to talk about such an issue.

The Aquaman thing is from We Got This Covered, which just makes up bullshit for clicks.

Mahadev

I know this might be controversial here but honestly it doesn't even bother me that she was violent, I had a couple of girlfriends that were violent and whenever they took it too far I responded appropriately to shut it down, men and women aren't equal in a lot of things, you don't feel the terror and helplessness when a chick is being violent like some women do with men, in my experience it just feels like an spoiled child you can straighten up any time.

What bothers me is the audacity, this is a violent psycho bitch doing all that shit to a man that didn't want to do anything about it and still it wasn't enough. She also wanted to destroy his life and career with lies because she knew Hollywood and the retarded twitterinas would believe her. This is what happens when you give women unfairly so much power, not only they've given the tools to psychos like her to ruin men but they still fucking whine about inequality, modern feminism is cancer.

Tesseract

Banned
I know this might be controversial here but honestly it doesn't even bother me that she was violent, I had a couple of girlfriends that were violent and whenever they took it too far I responded appropriately to shut it down, men and women aren't equal in a lot of things, you don't feel the terror and helplessness when a chick is being violent like some women do with men, in my experience it just feels like an spoiled child you can straighten up any time.

What bothers me is the audacity, this is a violent psycho bitch doing all that shit to a man that didn't want to do anything about it and still it wasn't enough. She also wanted to destroy his life and career with lies because she knew Hollywood and the retarded twitterinas would believe her. This is what happens when you give women unfairly so much power, not only they've given the tools to psychos like her to ruin men but they still fucking whine about inequality, modern feminism is cancer.

you responded appropriately how?

Mahadev

you responded appropriately how?

She threw a decorative glass dolphin at me and I slapped her so hard she fell, honestly with women like that it's the only thing they understand. I know some men say they'll never hit a woman but that's just stupid and women like her end up not respecting you if you let them cross the line repeatedly. Btw she didn't try to seriously injure me again although she still had her violent moments.

Tesseract

Banned
She threw a decorative glass dolphin at me and I slapped her so hard she fell, honestly with women like that it's the only thing they understand. I know some men say they'll never hit a woman but that's just stupid and women like her end up not respecting you if you let them cross the line repeatedly. Btw she didn't try to seriously injure me again although she still had her violent moments.

you do you, pussy

GHG

You know there's an option to just end the relationship rather than retaliate right? There's nothing to be gained by responding with equal force unless your life is quite literally in danger.

If my wife ever decided to get violent towards me instead of articulating herself appropriately during times of disagreement then that's our marriage 100% done.

Last edited:
Seeing these eye-catching pics reminds me of one of the truest statements written below a pic of a glamourous woman that I ever read.
And is extra relevant given the context of this thread:

"Someone, somewhere has to put up with all her bullshit."
This post needs more attention.
Truer words have seldom being spoken.
Those women I have been together who were high 8s/9s have always been extremely crazy bitches.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Seeing these eye-catching pics reminds me of one of the truest statements written below a pic of a glamourous woman that I ever read.
And is extra relevant given the context of this thread:

"Someone, somewhere has to put up with all her bullshit."

Ah yes, that is so true. I believe the quote is:

“Show me a beautiful woman and I will show you a man who is tired of her bullshit.” -Abraham Lincoln

Mahadev

You know there's an option to just end the relationship rather than retaliate right? There's nothing to be gained by responding with equal force unless your life is quite literally in danger.

If my wife ever decided to get violent towards me instead of articulating herself appropriately during times of disagreement then that's our marriage 100% done.

But again, it doesn't really scare me or really affect me negatively too much, women who are always negative and complain 24/7 are way worse in my book plus both girlfriends as per usual were great at sex. Violence imo against men is very different than against women, men rarely are afraid for their lives or are terrorized because they can simply stop it. Plus I wasn't looking for a wife, of course I'd never marry a crazy chick like her.

And trust me I didn't respond with equal force, I mentioned that example because it was the most memorable one to me, that fucking glass dolphin was heavy as fuck and even though it didn't hit me the fucking glass penetrated my slipers and cut my foot because I got up to stop her from throwing something else. Still though, no regrets, not only she deserved it but it actually put some sense into her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom