• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#JusticeForJohnnyDepp - Amber Heard gets what she deserves

The actor told the court he believes that Heard, 34, was responsible for the defecation but under questioning admitted that it could have been her 'crass' trans activist friend iO Tillet Wright.

Damn if you don't even get "defecated on" by your beautiful wife, but her 'crass' trans activist friend... LOL.

Add/edit:
The person shitting in Johnny Depp's bed:

30611004-8509529-image-a-110_1594378026909.jpg

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
Damn if you don't even get "defecated on" by your beautiful wife, but her 'crass' trans activist friend... LOL.

Add/edit:

Courtesy of Wikipedia:
"Wright uses the gendered pronouns "her/him" or no pronouns at all, just his legal first name, "00". Wright has written that "there is nothing wrong with being a ‘they’, but, STRICTLY speaking [for himself], the shoe doesn't fit." He has said that this "may change, as it has already changed many times, and I'm good with that"."

I'm all for people wanting to be called by whatever pronouns they wish, but this sounds like communication would be tad difficult without stepping on toes.

Last edited:

Atrus

Gold Member
Never marry a younger woman confirmed again

Its not a case of young/old but a case of respect. Don't get involved with a woman that does not respect you.

This is a question more important in Western nations where religious and cultural frameworks no longer focus on and reinforce familial bonds.

Getting suckered by some attractive, emotionally unstable or mentally immature woman is a recipe for disaster and has been for so long, it actually winds itself into numerous stories across many cultures as a dire warning.

A man can spend decades finding a woman and has the entire planet from which to search, so don't undo everything by choosing poorly or getting caught in a spiders web of lies meant to bait you.

What happens to a lot of married men:

teezzy

Banned

My first recollection of Johnny Depp was watching him in Cry Baby as a kid:

tenor.gif

Chicks drool over this man. He was rich, famous, and had the looks and charm to back it up.

Had you told me that in 2020 he'd have someone who looked like that shitting in his bed. I don't know. I just don't know.

I guess life has a way of sucking for everyone.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
My first recollection of Johnny Depp was watching him in Cry Baby as a kid:

tenor.gif

Chicks drool over this man. He was rich, famous, and had the looks and charm to back it up.

Had you told me that in 2020 he'd have someone who looked like that shitting in his bed. I don't know. I just don't know.

I guess life has a way of sucking for everyone.

Traci Lords was beautiful back in the day.

Top Bottom