• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#JusticeForJohnnyDepp - Amber Heard gets what she deserves

eot

Banned
I'm pretty impressed how the force of a shattering vodka bottle can sever a finger. Gonna ask a hand surgeon

GymWolf

Replace her with Katherine McNamara.

EcpbMVu.jpg

HXHUP1k.jpg
she is beautiful but her acting is utter shit.

GymWolf

Then she'd fit in pretty well in an Aquaman movie.

I barely made it 20ish minutes into that piece of shit.
to me it was honestly on par or better with half of marvel movies or more, ignorant action and good cg for the creatures.
i onestly liked more the final battle on this one compared to the rushed final battle in endgame with that shitty female group scene...

but i'm not really a fan of comics movie.

GymWolf

Amber Heard's acting was the worst part of Aquaman -- though I otherwise enjoyed the film.

It wouldn't be hard to raise the bar there.
i only watched the other redhead in a serial and he was fucking terrible, but yeah i get your point.

GymWolf

You're not American.
and your point being? i understand 90-95% of english talk and i can perfectly judge if an actor is good or not (for my personal tastes of course, like everyone else), i haven't watched a film or serial in italian language in the last 15+ years except for movie\cinema nights with friends because they don't know english, but 99,99% of the material i watch is in english because i love the original dub for everything i watch, also i hate italian dub and i profoundly hate italian tv\cinema\shows in general.

but if you don't believe me, take a look at the shadow hunters serial, she was in that serial and her acting was pretty mediocre and i'm being gentle (in her defense, the show is utter trash so it's hard for anyone to act well with that writing)

i think jesus carbomb was accusing me of other things if my spider-sense still work (and also because if that is the real reason, it's a stupid ass one), maybe because i act like a buffoon most of the times, who knows :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

mr.dilya

Banned
and your point being? i understand 90-95% of english talk and i can perfectly judge if an actor is good or not (for my personal tastes of course, like everyone else), i haven't watched a film or serial in italian language in the last 15+ years except for movie\cinema nights with friends because they don't know english, but 99,99% of the material i watch is in english because i love the original dub for everything i watch, also i hate italian dub and i profoundly hate italian tv\cinema\shows in general.

but if you don't believe me, take a look at the shadow hunters serial, she was in that serial and her acting was pretty mediocre and i'm being gentle (in her defense, the show is utter trash so it's hard for anyone to act well with that writing)

i think jesus carbomb was accusing me of other things if my spider-sense still work (and also because if that is the real reason, it's a stupid ass one), maybe because i act like a buffoon most of the times, who knows :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I said that cause you don't know who Allen Iverson or the Boston Red Sox are.

Randolph just posted a 14 minute about whether or not Amber Heard should be fired.

I normally don’t like advocating for people to lose jobs, but this is a case where I would only need a 14 second video.

Yea, she should be fired. There’s no way she should be in Aquaman 2.

IMO anyway

At least in Randolph’s video she flat out agrees that Heard damages the BelieveAllWomen argument and “you probably can’t find an Amber Heard fan” after this “damming evidence” surfaced.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
I dont understand why amber heard do this

Shes such a beautiful girl

I like her role as mera in aquaman

I feel like she has mental issue and someone need to help her

Papa

Banned
But again, it doesn't really scare me or really affect me negatively too much, women who are always negative and complain 24/7 are way worse in my book plus both girlfriends as per usual were great at sex. Violence imo against men is very different than against women, men rarely are afraid for their lives or are terrorized because they can simply stop it. Plus I wasn't looking for a wife, of course I'd never marry a crazy chick like her.

And trust me I didn't respond with equal force, I mentioned that example because it was the most memorable one to me, that fucking glass dolphin was heavy as fuck and even though it didn't hit me the fucking glass penetrated my slipers and cut my foot because I got up to stop her from throwing something else. Still though, no regrets, not only she deserved it but it actually put some sense into her.

What if she came at you with a knife?

Mahadev

What if she came at you with a knife?

I'd call the police, that's a different level of crazy even I don't want to deal with. Actually this is one of the few cases that can worry me because in order to defend yourself you might need to throw at her a chair or something and then guess who the cops are gonna believe if she has a chair imprint on her forehead?

Papa

Banned
I'd call the police, that's a different level of crazy even I don't want to deal with. Actually this is one of the few cases that can worry me because in order to defend yourself you might need to throw at her a chair or something and then guess who the cops are gonna believe if she has a chair imprint on her forehead?

And how are you going to call the police when you’re lying on the floor bleeding out?

I understood your original point, and agreed to an extent, but I think your view of “violence against men” vs. “violence against women” was too black and white. Weapons are great equalisers.

GeorgPrime

Banned
I dont understand why amber heard do this

Shes such a beautiful girl

I like her role as mera in aquaman

I feel like she has mental issue and someone need to help her

Its funny.

She literally is in the same situation than Johnny Depp now but she clearly is weaker than Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp lived with it... she just wants a quick exit if true

Mahadev

And how are you going to call the police when you’re lying on the floor bleeding out?

I understood your original point, and agreed to an extent, but I think your view of “violence against men” vs. “violence against women” was too black and white. Weapons are great equalisers.

I usually talk about what happens in general, obviously if she's a complete nutjob it's just as bad as abusive men. But these are pretty rare exceptions.

Sybrix

If Depp is proved right out of this, do we expect apologies from all those studios who dropped him?

Top Bottom