• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nip Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fans of the show ?

Man this show has grown on me being up there with 24, The Shield and Angel.

Fantastic cast with the standout being Julian McMahon as Dr Troy.

Dr Troy: You might be more adapt to nerve reattachment Shawn but I'm god damn genious when it comes to Pu%%y. If I build it... she will c#m. lol !

And now Famke Janssen joins the show as a Life Coach. Fuck she was smokin !!!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Yea, I really enjoy this show. A lot of the stories are just so over the top, but its great.

It does kind of drag for a few eps near the end of season 1, but its still just a fun show to watch and I really dig the style.

andthebeatgoeson

Saw the first episode: What a joke. I thought they are supposed to hire actors? That old hag trying to seduce people turned me off to the show. She was no way pretty or seductive and she was terrible at reading the lines.

Im always in stitches when they show the recap of the childbirth with Christian holding up the black kid. The reaction on his face is priceless !

The sex scenes also have been stepped up from last sesaon. But still too much Male ass !!!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
My girl and I are both committed Nip/Tuck fanatics. Things are picking up this week, uh huh....and FAMKE OH GOD YES

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
there is an episode on that i havent seen on tonight and super hottie famke janssen is in it. she is smokin in it, fap fap fap ...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom