• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

G0XmJVm.jpg
The map missed out Dyke Road in Brighton. 😮

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Amanda, is that you?
Hey Maiden Voyage, it's Amanda, just borrowing my friend's account real quick. Just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way your life on NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Incel Community | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Hey Maiden Voyage, it's Amanda, just borrowing my friend's account real quick. Just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way your life on NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Incel Community | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.
Are you quoting me or Maiden Voyage, I'm confused.

Top Bottom