• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Avixph

tXuuCpj.jpg

komplanen

qm5TjJ5.jpg

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've seen in quite a while but I couldn't help but laugh

Hey Dickhead! Thanks for reminding me about King of Queens. Yeah you heard me right, fucker: King of Queens. Thanks for reminding me about it. Because they did a crossover episode with Raymond and now that fat ugly UPS dingus and his stupid hijinks are in my brain.

giphy.gif

DD

"I tried to make a meatloaf with the form of a baby, but it didn't worked out so well. It was for my cousin's baby shower :("

wh84rxp.jpg

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
16507997_1783568291660750_6963058324867718971_n.jpg

16507836_1783178885033024_38304874947552222_n.jpg

15965449_1773630769321169_6083267800280461210_n.jpg

Hehe that's funny :-3 Are you friends with Avixph? He's a lot like you! He likes those cartoons, too!

I am friends with no man!

What's the name of that anime?

Nowadays I only watch American anime such as Steven Universe and Teen Titans Go.

Its called Masamune's Revenge, and my description is kinda funnier than the show a lot of time, but there are enough good moments to make me keep watching. And I'll be damned if it does not have an amazing premise. Also SU is dope but TTG sucks.

komplanen

What's the name of that anime?

Nowadays I only watch American anime such as Steven Universe and Teen Titans Go.

Its called Masamune's Revenge, and my description is kinda funnier than the show a lot of time, but there are enough good moments to make me keep watching. And I'll be damned if it does not have an amazing premise. Also SU is dope but TTG sucks.

Okay, guys, please. Pls guise nooooooooooooooooo

vesivahinko_ylakerrassa.jpg

Avixph

Oh okay thanks, I'll look it up.

Top Bottom