• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Chozoldman

Banned
Offtopic but when the store that was my ups pick up place transformed into a casual nerd store with lots of those pop head things and retro stuff toys. I saw a skelator AF and I must admit; there was and inner voice screaming at me BUY IT
One if the hardest habits I had to break was constantly buying action figures and collectable statuettes. I had to move and looked at all the worthless plastic I had to pack, and decided then and there, I wouldn't do it anymore...but man, do I still like looking at, and admiring them. Haha

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
One if the hardest habits I had to break was constantly buying action figures and collectable statuettes. I had to move and looked at all the worthless plastic I had to pack, and decided then and there, I wouldn't do it anymore...but man, do I still like looking at, and admiring them. Haha

It must be very special or not if i were rich. Gotta catch m all. But yeah... I get you <3
Saw a diecast Ghostbusters car.. 40€ I'm like nah.. Super cool though 'Miring

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
This is now a poop pics thread.

ciuajokllcx61.gif

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
You should never visit India .. there are billboards pleading the people not to shit on the streets.

I remember watching, I think it was Anthony Bordain, go to INdia and the filth and disgusting reality that is most of their streets. Dead bodies in the rivers, shit lining the roads, toilets crudely made by river side with a hole that just goes directly into the river.

Durien

I remember watching, I think it was Anthony Bordain, go to INdia and the filth and disgusting reality that is most of their streets. Dead bodies in the rivers, shit lining the roads, toilets crudely made by river side with a hole that just goes directly into the river.
Ot's like a self fulfilling prophesy. They want to be doctor's and not clean up the rivers as they'll have a never ending line of customers. I was reading that over a million children die every year due to waterborne illness in India. Maybe 1/10th of the people should look for a job in civil engineering and not computer science?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Fuz

Trunx81

Ot's like a self fulfilling prophesy. They want to be doctor's and not clean up the rivers as they'll have a never ending line of customers. I was reading that over a million children die every year due to waterborne illness in India. Maybe 1/10th of the people should look for a job in civil engineering and not computer science?
Or at least something usefull. Gender studies, e.g.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Fuz

Artoris

Gold Member
Offtopic but when the store that was my ups pick up place transformed into a casual nerd store with lots of those pop head things and retro stuff toys. I saw a skelator AF and I must admit; there was and inner voice screaming at me BUY IT
The concept of Skeletor has nether made much sense to me, would it not be better if he was like full skeleton then you could have like life fighting death, but Skeletor's muscles kind of ruin it

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Happend in my home town yesterday..

we really are on the front seat to total societal collapse..

This is a busy shop full of sweet old grannies and someone took a heafty steamer, right in the middle

Fuck me :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I said to stick up the CCTV asap.
That is a humungous turd. An epic. How the fuck it’s owner got that out of their arse is remarkable.

Top Bottom