• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Uhtred

IyTF3.gif
rS967.gif
1Fy5j.gif

ssringo

No picture but I was that clueless new guy at one point.

Joined the Army at 17 and had absolutely no clue about how vehicles worked. At my first duty station we did a weekly pmcs (preventive maintenance checks and services) on our vehicles where everybody helped out. It got very cold in winter and one day my squad leader told me the air was low in the tires and I needed to get some winter air from the Motor Sergeant. These fuckers had me wandering around the unit asking for winter air until the 1st Sergeant finally clued me in.

Never fell for another one but damn that was embarrassing. And funny. Now.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
No picture but I was that clueless new guy at one point.

Joined the Army at 17 and had absolutely no clue about how vehicles worked. At my first duty station we did a weekly pmcs (preventive maintenance checks and services) on our vehicles where everybody helped out. It got very cold in winter and one day my squad leader told me the air was low in the tires and I needed to get some winter air from the Motor Sergeant. These fuckers had me wandering around the unit asking for winter air until the 1st Sergeant finally clued me in.

Never fell for another one but damn that was embarrassing. And funny. Now.

tRuEe3e.jpg

Top Bottom