• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theecliff

Banned
200_s.gif

201304101742_1365633741.349634.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
You wouldn't believe what kind of shit you can find if you do a google image search for "judy hopps naked". It's pretty wild out there, man.

We are multiplying! Soon the raccoons will be an old discarded fetish and everyone wants Judy to hop on their cock.

AwpiPSh.gif

Theecliff

Banned
crime never pays, übermatik. you were never going to escape the über points leak from panama unscathed.

so how'd he actually get banned?

Theecliff

Banned
When a junior member gets banned, it's permanent. Was Über perma-banned? Was he a real junior or not?
wait shit no

you may have been a raccoon but pls don't be permed, we'll miss you 😪

i've looked at his post history, doesn't look like he posted anything bad recently? maybe he asked for a ban. temp hopefully

komplanen

Okay I huntered ubermatik down and she said I'm in charge while she's on a requested ban (leave) from gaf to focus on work stuff.

She very explicitly said I'm in charge and that OT8 is kinda mediocre but it's not my fault.

Also she said she likes my cute bunny avatar and that we should talk about a friends-with-benefits scenario if Panda allows me to have a gf on the side.

I said I dunno, Uber-san, I kinda really like Panda but see you in a month!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I had this image of Einstein, decided to mirror it:

einstein7qo3a.png

Looks a bit like a walrus.

Anbec7

So I was wondering maybe someone would know of it..
I'm looking for a picture of a fat cat on a scratch pole screaming to the ceiling but I can't find it again!
I remember seeing it on 9gag and other sites but no luck!
Has that been posted here?

Theecliff

Banned
So I was wondering maybe someone would know of it..
I'm looking for a picture of a fat cat on a scratch pole screaming to the ceiling but I can't find it again!
I remember seeing it on 9gag and other sites but no luck!
Has that been posted here?
arK3oY6_700b.jpg

lmao

(found by searching cat on a scratch pole 9gag)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom