• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
WtbDmX4.jpg

*EDIT* ^ That's more like it. 'COONS.

Why are racoons such dicks?

Hey fuck you man

Also is Komplanen coming back then, orrr...? I hope I didn't scare you off Ɛ>

Also please send funny pics/love my way... It's half 3 in the morning where I am, and I'm busting my balls to try and make a deadline. I'm staying up till 11am to get this done (>24 hours).

jrmanimal

Sorry to invade your little group here, but I really love this thread. It is really creepy and weird, but man, I really need those animals gifs in my life. Sorry to lurk your group, guys!

And Panda, I'm from São Paulo too and live in a "not great" part of the town and for some weird reason I've never been robbed or mugged...I hope it continues this way. Good luck!

Okay, sorry for the interruption. Keep it going.

Demy

Übermatik;201921663 said:
Also in my absence I piled up a massive collection of RACCOON PICTURES

CfSJxaOWEAAAg5c.jpg

I feel the need to add some more to this story.
strategic-food-placement.jpg

Raccoon-suit-03-634x261.jpg

Sorry to invade your little group here, but I really love this thread. It is really creepy and weird, but man, I really need those animals gifs in my life. Sorry to lurk your group, guys!

And Panda, I'm from São Paulo too and live in a "not great" part of the town and for some weird reason I've never been robbed or mugged...I hope it continues this way. Good luck!

What trickery is this?

Avixph

Welcome to the club.

smurfx

get some go again

welcome to the family. everybody is welcome so please post funny pics/gifs if you have some.

E615O4x.gif

It's true, we're the best community on GAF.

I feel we have a lot more lurkers than let on. Each PTMYL thread has a ton of page views compared to most other community threads.

Anyway, welcome! Please don't tap on the glass, you'll disturb Avixph.

Avixph

Übermatik;201989265 said:
E615O4x.gif

I feel we have a lot more lurkers than let on. Each PTMYL thread has a ton of page views compared to most other community threads.

Hey now.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Clydefrog

God, how I've missed you, Aguirre.

Want some soup?

Theecliff

Banned
whilst über was away it turns out he started a successful, albeit short-lived, music career.

here is the cover for his debut album:
66417970.jpg

Übermatik;201989265 said:
E615O4x.gif

Can confirm! I am one of these lurkers.

I dont know enough about pandas, raccoons and Avixph to post :p

EDIT - Best I could come up with with a quick Google search:

fcbf884d600fee0d726a8ce931c7a216884db7e3216a1fd79d5eec802185c372.jpg

EDIT 2 - Found this:

http://pt.slideshare.net/sbatley/ines-pandas-and-raccoons-final-2395379

XD

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
EDIT - Best I could come up with with a quick Google search:

fcbf884d600fee0d726a8ce931c7a216884db7e3216a1fd79d5eec802185c372.jpg

All bears are pretty closely related to weasels. Ursoids and musteloids are close branches of the Carniformia suborder

NERD

I work in the meme mine. It's a thankless, dank job, but someone's gotta do it.

Kill me.

Also hello to all the new faces. You may never leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom