• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
vXOML5k.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

FUME5

National Environment Protection (Assessment of Site Contamination) Measure 1999

Page 45 - Measure the ambient background (ABC) at an appropriate reference location.

Whew, too hot.

"Vaguely impelled by the feeling that as long as they were inspecting the house they were, at least, doing something - keeping up a semblance of consecutive action which, despite the brilliant conversational gifts both possessed, would degenerate into a desperate vacuum of self-conscious loafing with no other resource than affected wit followed by silence"

G.O.O.

the joke is getting old. Do you think he bought all this rice just to take this picture ?

What's up with cell phone guy's pants? This is really bothering me.
Forget that, what's up with his face ? Why is he on the phone ? It's a funeral ffs

interestingly, it's an economics book titled "what money can't buy". Which is good otherwise that would be prostitution.

http://i.imgur.com/MV42hYt.gifv (G.O.O. enjoying a peaceful night out)
"fuck that, I'm going to treat myself" - me every 4 minutes

tumblr_o1gk4f31wX1un49hro1_500.jpg

Demy

O8ZeYWy.gif

You have been visited by acrobatic skelton of aeroplanes.
Good winds and calcium will come to you.
But only if you post 'thank mr sketal' on this page.

With a tiny little brain, for texting and driving. =P

thank mr skelbones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom