• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o903sy6VtY1ukldkho1_400.gif

Are these condoms? Are there condoms called Trojans?

Not a good name choice...

only for the last 100 years haha (est. 1916)

And they work quite well, otherwise I'd almost certainly be pregnant already.

Hooray! Half way through this fucking nightmare of a thread! Only 100 more trash pages to go before we can wipe this one from history and forget it ever happened!

exivOIN.jpg

komplanen

Übermatik;207669244 said:
Esoteric DOTA shitpost:

dnQ1krA.png

Haha that's so stupid it's funny.

I continue to dream of a day when I dare try and learn Meepo. He's one of those heroes where you need a good few hundred matches under your belt to call yourself decent.

komplanen

Übermatik;207671213 said:
Hooray! Half way through this fucking nightmare of a thread! Only 100 more trash pages to go before we can wipe this one from history and forget it ever happened!

Here's the real kicker: I'm gonna make OT9 as well.

Haha that's so stupid it's funny.

I continue to dream of a day when I dare try and learn Meepo. He's one of those heroes where you need a good few hundred matches under your belt to call yourself decent.

My highest kills in one game is with Meepo: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/68298684/records

That's an age old game we stomped... I'm still average at best with him

Here's the real kicker: I'm gonna make OT9 as well.

The hell you are.

C4DeNGGl.jpg

Theecliff

Banned
Long time lurker here, this thread always makes me laugh, even the really terrible memes. You all are great, thank you!
hello there 😊

for any newcomers to this thread: try not to encourage komplanen and be wary of the überpoints scam and any strange doggos/raccoons that try to peddle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom