• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

Does this mean I can repost Dat Boi memes for 100 pages?
;)
You missed its 2.5 minutes of popularity. Then again one week from now you can try doing it ironically, and maybe next month with a vintage label.

edit : new page fak

tumblr_n8f4kxSLk11qb6v6ro1_250.gif

tumblr_n8f4kxSLk11qb6v6ro3_250.gif

tumblr_n8f4kxSLk11qb6v6ro9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n8f4kxSLk11qb6v6ro5_250.gif

camo

You missed its 2.5 minutes of popularity. Then again one week from now you can try doing it ironically, and maybe next month with a vintage label.

edit : new page fak

tumblr_n8f4kxSLk11qb6v6ro1_250.gif

tumblr_n8f4kxSLk11qb6v6ro3_250.gif

tumblr_n8f4kxSLk11qb6v6ro9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n8f4kxSLk11qb6v6ro5_250.gif

As a guy who's just started to refurbish old Gameboys this makes me incredibly sad.

Whilst staying with the retro gaming theme:

LGdkkVu.jpg

komplanen

Übermatik;207891036 said:
Also, you all realise I'm not actually a dog, right?

Of course. You're a R
eal cunt

Nah, you're really a cool dude. Kinda shame you're from the UK but then again I fucking love Panda and DD and they're from the slums so what's one more!

Actually wallowing is done by a number of animals and by a similar variety of reasons, but pigs in particular do it because they have no sweat glands and must use external sources of cold to self thermoregulate in warm weather.

Bradach

not a funny pic but I got distracted this morning while shaving and I forgot to shave the left side of my upper lip. It looks ridiculous and its only getting worse as the day goes on...

As a lurker I though I'd share

Chickadee

Unconfirmed Member
Übermatik;207908694 said:
Same! Grew up listening to them... revisiting Talkie Walkie right now. Incredible.

So gooooood! Listen to Pocket Symphony next. ;) They also just released a 20th anniversary collection with rare tracks.

G.O.O.

Übermatik;207920205 said:
Retweeted. (I'm going to assume you posted it to Twitter).
actually I didn't, I found it on twitter but didn't retweet it, I use my account to rant about politics and post the occasional funny stuff but this is a bit too weird for my editorial slant.

totally facebook'd it though.

Baw2nk7.jpg

actually I didn't, I found it on twitter but didn't retweet it, I use my account to rant about politics and post the occasional funny stuff but this is a bit too weird for my editorial slant.

totally facebook'd it though.

http://i.imgur.com/Baw2nk7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Shared.

[quote="CrayToes, post: 207923030"]I must've missed that one. That football gif is fucking hilarious though.[/QUOTE]

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom