• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchamba

1cK2RxBl.jpg

Or when Komp picks the OT8 title

komplanen

Last night I woke up having seen a nightmare where I had posted a common repost in the "Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool" thread and the whole thread got locked because of me posting such a shitty repost (it was a picture of a pigeon). I had to get my phone and see if that thread is still alive before I could fall asleep again.

This is my life.

Akiller

What's that?
It's Reaper from OverWatch.

Last night I woke up having seen a nightmare where I had posted a common repost in the "Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool" thread and the whole thread got locked because of me posting such a shitty repost (it was a picture of a pigeon). I had to get my phone and see if that thread is still alive before I could fall asleep again.

This is my life.
Vote komplanen for OT9 for no more nightmares.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

This is my life.
This is honestly the funniest post in this thread in a while

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Übermatik;211436949 said:
Or the thread gets locked and Komplanen moves onto another community to shit up and burn.

See, that's just a bit too far, ... For as bad as the thread may be, it still needs doggos, trash pandas, puppers, and more doggos... with him gone, may as well burn the whole place down.

komplanen

Übermatik;211436949 said:
Or the thread gets locked and Komplanen moves onto another community to shit up and burn.

This made me really sad. Watch out what you wish for because you just might get that wish :-(

See, that's just a bit too far, ... For as bad as the thread may be, it still needs doggos, trash pandas, puppers, and more doggos... with him gone, may as well burn the whole place down.

This made me really happy. Watch out what you wish for, though, because you might get too much komplanen if you don't hold back the love.

But most importantly why is Avixph so serious? I thought hanging out with phoenixyz would be a positive experience!

selfieman.jpg

I know, but I'm a narcishit so I always fish for attention and praise :-3

Post nudes and I'll rate them.

*EDIT* Wow, didn't expect that PM! Looking good though Komps, not sure how you do that inside out thing but it's intriguing to say the least. Weight loss is going great too - no wide angle lens this time!

komplanen

Übermatik;211451307 said:
Post nudes and I'll rate them.

*EDIT* Wow, didn't expect that PM! Looking good though Komps, not sure how you do that inside out thing but it's intriguing to say the least. Weight loss is going great too - no wide angle lens this time!

I practiced rose budding :-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom