• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
KWoW5eb.jpg

damn it, thats making my brain itch ;_;

komplanen

Übermatik;212582949 said:
Heh yeah, imagine losing a bitcoin wallet containing £30 in 2012 and not being able to find it in 2016...

:|

Ouch. That'd be so much weed right now :-3

Where'd you last see it? Maybe it fell behind the night stand or something.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

Sorry Panda and DD but I found this funny:

rio2016.jpg

I'm sure the Flavela where you hoped to move one day is a real nice place. Don't stop dreaming! Unless you get a horrible disease then pls wake up and stay strong! Don't fall asleep and what ever you do don't go into the light!

DD

rio2016.jpg

I'm sure the Flavela where you hoped to move one day is a real nice place. Don't stop dreaming! Unless you get a horrible disease then pls wake up and stay strong! Don't fall asleep and what ever you do don't go into the light!

I live 500 km north from Rio, and Panda, if I have to guess, another 500 Km, but to the south. We're safe. :3

This is 2 blocks from where I live.
So... do you eat dicks?

rio2016.jpg

It's favela.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom