• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

Top row, middle guy looks like SolVanderlyn
tumblr_oc3m96by0t1r539hzo1_500.jpg

barik

- Let's hope he consume-ated the marriage before it went bad

- I also hope he wore protection, or there might be a bun in the... pizza oven??

- At least they didn't have to worry about the catering

- Also maybe a pun about the wedding being cheesy

- Let's hope he consume-ated the marriage before it went bad

- I also hope he wore protection, or there might be a bun in the... pizza oven??

- At least they didn't have to worry about the catering

- Also maybe a pun about the wedding being cheesy
The foundation of love is crust

When ever I have a bad day, this thread always makes me smile.

Thank you all so much. (Browsing GAF for 10 years)

I just want you to know how much you mean to some of us.

komplanen

Now I feel like a piece of meat being flaunted in front of a hungry mob of higher-class people looking down on the little ant farm that is our thread. Sheeeeeiiit.

AMEN to that. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make it through some days without having this thread. Thank you for that, all you wonderful GAFFERS.

And as a coincidence, I've been on GAF forever too– at least 13 years, maybe more, who can remember exactly. It's kind of scary thinking about all the years that have flown by in a flash. But this is a good community, and I'm happy to know it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

G.O.O.

AMEN to that. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make it through some days without having this thread. Thank you for that, all you wonderful GAFFERS.

And as a coincidence, I've been on GAF forever too– at least 13 years, maybe more, who can remember exactly. It's kind of scary thinking about all the years that have flown by in a flash. But this is a good community, and I'm happy to know it.
<3

tumblr_o4di186QZu1qewacoo1_r1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom