• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone 7 release in Denmark. weeeee

FMZyrLT.gif

Best part was him twirling that shit like a baws afterwards.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
rwmoznol4auou.jpg

Edit: Noooo it was on the last page. I got it from another thread. Complete GAFception, the third parties have been removed, reporting meltdown!!

SJRB

Gold Member
I hope our boy Roi didn't get perma'd for that, I genuinely think it was a mistake. If you google "Jabba Leia" it's like the second result that pops up.

SJRB

Gold Member
Übermatik;217156020 said:
Wow, did they nuke his post? Don't normally see that.

Anyway, RIP Roi. Such a tragic loss. Sometimes I can still see his posts...

It's bizarre, in some way I still feel that he's with us. He's probably reading this thread right now.

I haven't connected all the dots, but I'm pretty sure this is all komplanen's fault. Again. I'm not sure about thay guy..

komplanen

I haven't connected all the dots, but I'm pretty sure this is all komplanen's fault. Again. I'm not sure about thay guy..

I may have contacted a mod and asked for the bare breasted space woman and all the quotes be removed. However any suggestions that I had something else to with this filthy matter are baseless hearsay and I wish to have nothing to do with it.

For further correspondence I suggest you contact my lawyers at D, Pedinte and Matik Legal Counceling.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

thank you nog dad

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom